Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

y should taani nt be the gs tr post

ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Haters stay away

y should taani not be gs is it because shez a non dancer.first of all wt roles hav the cs acs n ags played so far nothing its been ages since since any of them payed attention to their postions. taani is human after all she has feeling tooo. agar taani chahti she could hav reporeted the group for goa without premission,their hav been mant times she has helped the group she has full rights to be the gs.the only problem is people she her as amauture who because she cant dance. So dispointed with group sometimes I feel that they hav never accepted her as a member n only toralete her cause of swayam n rey.

Share ur views

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Taani is the only selfless character that is not putting herslef or her own career infront of everything.Everytime she is tinking about the college and the benefits of the college unlike the others who are putting their responsibility towards the college on the backbend .She is the only one that is working towards doing anything.
..Flame.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i so agree wid ur each word i mean seriously cs,acs nd infact ags kya karte rehte hain sirf dance hi matr karta hai unke liye college ka kya???i so wanna punch vicky on his dat line dey tolrts taani cz wo swayam ki sistr hain unki kuch nahi lagti al crap;->
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shona_loveAJS

i so agree wid ur each word i mean seriously cs,acs nd infact ags kya karte rehte hain sirf dance hi matr karta hai unke liye college ka kya???i so wanna punch vicky on his dat line dey tolrts taani cz wo swayam ki sistr hain unki kuch nahi lagti al crap;->

Yeah I wanted to punch him too for being rude to her too.They are so big headed only because they are dancers and what not ...Doesnt make them any different from anyone else.
Only thing we see them do is rule break and dance heck they dont even attend class.Taani is the only one shown as well interacting with the students.And she doesnt deserve to be the GS f teh student body.

diya.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Pimples

Taani is the only selfless character that is not putting herslef or her own career infront of everything.Everytime she is tinking about the college and the benefits of the college unlike the others who are putting their responsibility towards the college on the backbend .She is the only one that is working towards doing anything.

joke of the day 🤣

taani thinks about college over anything? ðŸ˜† That's why she thought as a GF and was very very upset with Rey for taking up the captaincy? 🤣 that's why she gave him a long lecture saying he should think  about their relationship before he took up the captaincy? ðŸ˜†