Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Slept so much in these holidays and haven't done any schoolwork only masti grhh school next week!
😭
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
I'm looking forward to the maha episode of CID! Too excited to see! Hopefully this time we get some duo scenes praying!😊
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: suhaani.cidmjht

wud love to be a viewbie! coolbie i dont mind but viewbie is just viewing topics isnt it?! if grounds of warning levels are false or unreasonable, does it count?

If that's the case everyone on the forum views topics. 🀣 everyone is a viewbie then.

See, there are 6 threads under important topics...can you see them?? I have to keep those threads updated all the time. for that, I have to ensure WU are done on time. If the existing coolbies are unable to do it (due to overload) I have to encourage other members to come forward and help. for this I have to myself set an example by doing some WU on time.

Then there's a spammer who opens threads with video links. I have to delete those.

That's all...the privileges I get are that I can increase/decrease warning levels, sticky my topics, open forum announcement topics...the ones you see on top of the forum. I can mover posts one one thread to another, from cid forum to any other forum,(not the reverse)...I can also edit others posts on this forum. These are powers which can be misused. Hence they are a bit finicky about who they give these powers to...I am surprised I myself got it. I owe it to Ambrosia.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

If that's the case everyone on the forum views topics. 🀣 everyone is a viewbie then.

OMG Suhaani. πŸ€£ You know, I had one person PM me once and say that she has reached 1000 posts and therefore she demands that I make her a viewbie because all viewbies have 1000 posts. πŸ€£ Turns out she was a spammer who hadn't been caught until she finally reached 1000 posts.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It starts with a feeling that you want to keep this forum organised. When I was new here, Priya Sparsha was coolbie. She vanished without notice...at that time I just volunteered to do some WU...no one told me. Kissa Aadhi Laash ka was my first WU. Then I opened a thread and asked others to join in till Priya returned. Many came forward. Ambrosia and Nadii noticed this...she asked me if I would like to be viewbie...that's all.

I also opened some threads asking people to stop bashing Sachin. There was a big anti-sachin feeling here after bi weekly started. so...you get the idea about what the mods are looking for...
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
dont know..i saw a really awesome dream
felt like recording it🀣
Purple-Pika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mini.S

dont know..i saw a really awesome dream
felt like recording it🀣

I had a daydream last year that involved my math class, my math teacher, and Vivek. 

I would be bored in class, and would look at the door window. I suddenly see Vivek in there, and he smiles and waves at me. At this point in time, I had this smart Indian kid in front of me, so I ask him whether I'm dreaming, or Vivek is actually there. Then Vivek comes into the room and hugs my teacher from the back. My teacher then reveals she's married to him. Then the daydream always ends. I've never actually figured out what would've happened next
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Chalo after so many posts ... gear up and volunteer for wu's everyone ,... more wu writer more easy is it for everyone ,.
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Hey guys good morning!
So what's your plans for today guys?πŸ˜ƒ
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
good morning! my plan is to tease everyone!!