Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello solitude πŸ˜†
guess nobody here...
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My Second CID Dream.!!!

Yesterday night for the second time i saw CID team in my dream...I donno why.. i always see Daya sir getting angry at me... πŸ˜•The dream started this way...

I was tired and bored sitting at home.. so i just stepped out..and was standing at the gate...when i saw three people running..out of which one was our ACP sir πŸ˜² I was..OMG... CID team here in Bangalore!!! If he is here... then then the whole team should be here...!!!

I just followed the camera.. and they didn't go very far.. just a completely constructed empty building behind my house...

I was the only outsider standing there silently and watching... no one cared.. or asked.. as i was standing far away... Then... on the steps of 5th floor.. i saw him πŸ˜² (daya sir) He looked exceptionally handsome...though he was in that brinjal colored shoulder strapped shirt...yet he looked tall.. and well built..and very handsome

He was busy preparing his lines. and i was ofcourse 10-15 steps away from him... awe struck... and walking left and right in front of him.. There were 1 or 2 people standing in front of him ..but they didn't obstruct my view... 

I would have walked left and right for 2 - 3 mins continuously .. looking at him.. but not moving forward... towards him... may be he saw.. and he came towards me and scolded   "Kya hua... ithna kya soch rahi hai aap" .. i said.. "aap busy hai. and i didn't know how or what to talk"  He said.. "phir aayi hi kyon yahaan"  i was πŸ˜² then.. he gave a faint smile... and said.. "ok ok.. aa jao.."  and he asked me to sit on the steps.. where he also settled and asked what i do... i replied.. with a smile... 

he then stood to leave for his shot... when i ...crazy girl  went close to his ear.. and said... "sir.. you look extraordinarily handsome " he laughed and left

i then moved towards the big hall..which was full of lights... i thought it would be ACP sir..but it was Abhi sir... He was in disguise... and it was a fight scene.. he was wearing a white dhoti and kurtha.. and had some punch marks (make -up) on his face... 

and then.. pata nahi..kahaan se... meri maa aagyi  She was looking for me.. and i moved towards the stairs.. and saw her there..she said.. she came back from temple.. and handed me prasad πŸ€£ I was like.. Mom... trio are here .and you are concerned about me eating the prasad,,,, i somehow made her leave.. and went back towards the big hall... there was no one there .. i ran back towards the back staircase of the building.. and from there.. i could see Abhi sir leaving  he had already reached ground floor while i was on 4th floor 
Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayyoo the ending was and I so want to see Daya sir now in that kinda shirt
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Ayyoo the ending was and I so want to see Daya sir now in that kinda shirt

Yeah... my mom messed it upπŸ˜†  But i donno why... I always see Daya sir's angry face in my dream... this is the second time  May be because he is always shown as angry young man in CID πŸ˜•
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: astonish

i then moved towards the big hall..which
was full of lights... i thought it would be ACP
sir..but it was Abhi sir... He was in
disguise... and it was a fight scene.. he was
wearing a white dhoti and kurtha.. and had
some punch marks (make -up) on his
face...

🀣

Harpool Singh????

I want to see this episode...Daya on     building top and Abhijeet fighting wearing dhoti..🀣

astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

🀣

Harpool Singh????

I want to see this episode...Daya on building top and Abhijeet fighting wearing dhoti..🀣

πŸ˜›
No no.. Not like Harpool singh... he was looking very sweet... white cotton dhoti.. and khaadi kurta... no pagdi...normal hairstyle (flowly hair) πŸ˜›

Edited by astonish - 11 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The day Abhijeet comes on TV with this look I won't be on planet earth
visrom thumbnail
He came once in dhoti kurta in Naya daur too...
Got shot...Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

He came once in dhoti kurta in Naya daur too...
Got shot...

haan... That story didn't require him dying at the end... 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Just to leave us  😲😭 they killed him at the end.. he was looking so cute in the second half of that story
visrom thumbnail
Second part? πŸ˜•

I have seen only a 5 min video of him getting shot. What have you seen??? Can you post this part 1&2 on Adi sirs thread???