Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 34

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
I dont get it why does a GS has to be nosey in a dance competition she has authority to see that they rehearse thats it..why is the character shown so naggy god knows amd all her insecurities are targetted on Sharon!CVs stupid track

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGMimiVruShan_bellaSwan_BeingBluntcscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 9)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
edited my comment on pg 1

-spongy-

IF-Stunnerz

-spongy-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachin10

Originally posted by shakti_rock

She never did DESERVED the Position...

1) The girl who first Cheats...makes a Fake Dance video just to get someone's Attention.
2) Does't care about her Brother feelings and shamelessly enter into the  Dance Group 

Blaming the gang for putting those comments was entirely Stupid, atleast she could have trusted her Brother's Friends...but I still can give Benefit of doubt to her , as She is in vulnareble state...and in such phase one feel everyone is against them...
@bold :agree..isse better to rey hai

& she has guts to stand infront of 11 dancers & judged them ...like really ..she donno anything about dancing ..but just wanna show others power of position

well said she is one who started the cheating stuff.. n she never deserved such an amazing position...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Gratitude_MeBeingBlunt

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ---Priya---

1) The girl who first Cheats...makes a Fake Dance video just to get someone's Attention.
2) Does't care about her Brother feelings and shamelessly enter into the  Dance Group 

Blaming the gang for putting those comments was entirely Stupid, atleast she could have trusted her Brother's Friends...but I still can give Benefit of doubt to her , as She is in vulnareble state...and in such phase one feel everyone is against them...

& she has guts to stand infront of 11 dancers & judged them ...like really ..she donno anything about dancing ..but just wanna show others power of position

how will she even know if they are doing proper steps or not? 
may be she will google itGeek Geek...that she can defiantly do ..if she can cheat with CD thing ...ye to kafi moral hai uske samneEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOL this is a piece of cake compared to CD thing. I dnt find anything wrong in what vicky asked her!!! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gratitude_MeBeingBlunt

riddzyee

riddzyee

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
taani is acting purely selfish atm..one thing i dont understand is why the hell is she suddenly affected by what people think about her,werent there always people who made nasty remarks on her and her character was shown to be mature enough to ignore these trivial issues..suddenly she feels the need to prove her worth and on doing that she's being plain ignorant and rude to the people who always supported her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeingBlunt

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ---Priya---

how will she even know if they are doing proper steps or not? 
that was funny for me when she ask them to show the dance bcs yesterday itself she told that she is a non- dancer so she cant say anything about dance...thats really strange...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Pooja-Jcscs

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Originally posted by meghasingh

Stop being so hyper just because ur favorite couple and characters are getting reduced screen space.
And to talk about ur intelligent, intellectual analysis...
Everyone in the show has gone through this kind of phase...and now it's taani's time. Chill...
And this is a phase of insecurities, problems, and neglected feeling of her life...
and to talk about ur logic or justified behavior...

sharon's behavior was justified when she hided her real name even from her best friends? when she said worse than anything about her rival character just because she knew that without this "talent" her popularity would be endangered? Was she right by any means when she used his best friend's emotions just for her petty selfish reasons...? When suddenly a luxury car changed her tone to a guy?

Did I compare her with Sharon here in this post? So why bring her? And let me tell you go an check the post of those days. You will find numerous post where Sharon's action was questioned and she was bashed for every thing you mentioned. But as I said this topic is not about Sharon or screen apace but Tani's position as GS. If you have to talk about Sharon then this is not the topic.

Here Tani is being childish and immature. And thats the basic point. And daily by her action she is just proving hse is the least deserving person to be GS.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

paro1311NabzKaJenDMGMimiVruShan_bellaSwan_-dark.horse-cscs_SenbonZakura_

-spongy-

IF-Stunnerz

-spongy-

Originally posted by --Rumeli--

I dont get it why does a GS has to be nosey in a dance competition she has authority to see that they rehearse thats it..why is the character shown so naggy god knows amd all her insecurities are targetted on Sharon!CVs stupid track

oh the cv's just want to popularize taani by every way possible...
hosting the holi
making her the gs
thn making her rude and arrogant for no reason
blaming cs and the other team members...
it is so damn kiddish man a GS is supposed to be mature and not insecure by others popularity..
she says tht she is sharon's rfnd.. bt trust me i am never jealous of my friends popularity.. SmileSmileSmile
cv's r just finding way to thopu - fy taa ni on us.. as dey knw we dnt like her... 
a very bad trick cv's Angry Dead

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SilentPoet_bellaSwan_maraudercscs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top