Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
"RESPECT IS FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. NOT FOR THOSE WHO DEMAND IT"

just read it somewhere. SOOO apt for Miss taani😊

Pooja-J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannuluv

that was funny for me when she ask them to show the dance bcs yesterday itself she told that she is a non- dancer so she cant say anything about dance...thats really strange...

This all started when she saw the poll I think. Just to prove how she can handle the dance team she just wants to see their routine. How the hell is she going to understand whether its upto the mark or not? How weird that was😕
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

I dont get it why does a GS has to be nosey in a dance competition she has authority to see that they rehearse thats it..why is the character shown so naggy god knows amd all her insecurities are targetted on Sharon!CVs stupid track

i didn't get this character till date 
making fake cd, getting gs ki position as easy as ever ,& now just targetting swayam & sharon...why? even her bf is AGS did't he have any responsibility ...ohh sorry usko kaise bolegi uska bf hai na😳
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: prachin10

may be she will google it🤓 🤓...that she can defiantly do ..if she can cheat with CD thing ...ye to kafi moral hai uske samne😳😳

😆
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And one thing...she's gonna have screen space and in that process, ur favorites may get sidelined...but it's great that rather than that, taani affects u guys so much that all of u actually wrote a whole draft on her... wonderful.
HATE IT OR LIKE IT...but can't ignore her.
And one thing...how many swaron posts were made by tr fans analyzing swaron...? Rather than cribbing about something which u can't help(cv's are just giving tr fans what they owe for the past 3 months) there are swaronolicious episodes which u can see...
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Originally posted by: TanHa_Forever

"RESPECT IS FOR THOSE WHO DESERVE IT. NOT FOR THOSE WHO DEMAND IT"

just read it somewhere. SOOO apt for Miss taani😊

😃. agree
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: spongy

it is so damn kiddish man a GS is supposed to be mature and not insecure by others popularity..

Exactly GS is supposed to be mature and not insecure. And if one can't be the same then she has no right ot hold on to that position.
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

And one thing...she's gonna have screen space and in that process, ur favorites may get sidelined...but it's great that rather than that, taani affects u guys so much that all of u actually wrote a whole draft on her... wonderful.

And one thing...how many swaron posts were made by tr fans analyzing swaron...? Rather than cribbing about something which u can't help(cv's are just giving tr fans what they owe for the past 3 months) there are swaronolicious episodes which u can see...

well nobody is bothered about her screen space  of taani it's fine as long as it's logical ...& they present her in better way
 what they are showing is lame ...🤢
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my, I'm sorry I'm so late Shishir re. I feel that they're making Taani look a little too hyper to be a GS, and needlessly picking on Sharon isn't helping that impression. For me the problem is that she's mixing her post with her personal insecurities...she's taking things personally and is reacting at a personal level, but from a public authority-vested post. Not very cool, mixing the two. Yes, she's human, yes, she's as fallible as everyone else is, I suppose that's what we're being told through this...but I don't understand why there has to be a pointed anti-Sharon angle to it. Especially when Sharon has been more patient with Taani recently than the latter's own brother. Sheesh. 
marauder thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghasingh

And again the same raag. Did I mentioned anything about screen apace here? SO why saying the same thing again. Talk about the topic. Not about random things. And about affecting someone . Hah as I said there is a limit to which one can tolerate idiosyncrasy of someone.