Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 34

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Taani was behaving extremely immature today!
She was blaming the whole world for any thing that she "thought" was wrong. And as long as the gang just sits and listen to her whatever-is-wring-with-her is going to get worse! I wanted Sharon to react! But she doesn't.! I dint know what the Creatives are doing with her! :(

Taani definitely doesn't deserve the position. If she can't handle it she should step down, thats the dignified thing to do. If people think she is wrong then shoving crap down their throat is not how you turn the "wrong" into a "right".

And after all of this, she expects people to support her and cries over Swayam not having come to check on her. Brains kya achaar dalne rakha hai kya?! Why would anyone who you have been screaming at for the entire day come to console her? And above all of that, now she even has a problem with Swayam meeting Sharon. Dibbe main dalke rakh deti upar sticker ke saath "My Brother"!

And the best part of all this is, her anger goes to everyone but her Boyfriend. Whatever happened to the difference between Professional life and Personal life. Kehne ko toh even Rey works under Taani, why doesn't she expect help from him then. Or does she want him to sit back and relax while the entire world works for her!

She needs to get things straight!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7mrash...CryBaby...SilentPoetPooja-J--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRoncscsZehnaseeb.marauder---Priya---sscomp32_SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 6)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SwaRon333

SwaRon333

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
awsum post n ya realy wht srt of maturity r dey shwnin as in deyr jst makin hr luk lik she cnt handle Gs respnsblity n jealously of Sharon omg so rude she ws today!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonsscomp32marauder

cscs

IF-Rockerz

cscs

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by ajaved

I disagree wid u report me if u wanna pt jus atleast tanni does attempt to do carry out her duties wt does sharon rey n swayam even do as cs ags n ags.

Exactly they hardly to anything or shown as doing anything and tehy are worthy .WHY???
Taani is always shown handling everything yet she doesnt deserve to eb GS.Its just DOUBLE STANDARDS 

n can u pls explain wht taani has done as a GS..apart frm putting notices on d notice board..GS is d voice of students..she nvr supported students at d tym of dance ban or indiafest..she is jst yes yes authority girl..
n rey, sharon n swayam has done dere work perfectly..go n watch d3 frm startng n u will knw..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saee.TAninditaSwaRon...CryBaby...Pooja-J_bellaSwan_--Rumeli--marauderZehnaseeb.sscomp32

AninditaSwaRon

AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Brother Thanks for this post. This one was much needed. She is just feeling jealous because she came SECOND in that stupid college poll .. She is taking these things so seriously... She is behaving so rudely with that girl Sharon Raiprakash who once supported her when everyone was against her and because of her only sharon and swayam had a fight !!! Sharon was always there to support her even in the Rey Taani relationship issue and just look at Taani the way she is behaving to her is not acceptable ..She doesn't deserve to be a GS cause which GS acts this way???
She doesn't even deserve to be their friends too cause friends should trust each other ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...CryBaby...SilentPoet_bellaSwan_sscomp32marauderZehnaseeb.

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by Ana_Taarey

<font size="2"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">All il say ders no difference between people who are accusing her and you den..</font></font><font size="2"></em></font><em>

<font size="2"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Sorry to offend you but just like what you feel they are also feeling the same..</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">though the only difference is the way way they are talking and the way you are keeping things here..or your doing right now ATLEAST</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">quote me if u want..but i felt this after seeing your post</font></font>

<font size="2"><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">To end up..Nobody's perfect so I guess Taani deserves to prove her chance and her point she committed mistakes but then she changed too (obvio u wnt agree coz m talking as her fan)
</font>
</font>

<font color="#003333">Yeah there is no difference as they are also right in their way and I am too. And accusing me of being similar to them doesn't hide the fact that Tani doesn't deserve the post.</font>

Taani is a lead so obvio she is right in hr own manner and everyone knws ppl were nt right so yeah that's that

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

That one was the wrong decision that Rey and Sharon took, appointing her as GS.

Firstly in colleges out here a GS is solely selected by the student council and a brief account is taken whether he/she is capable enough or has the quality of leadership or not. But when Taani was selected as GS none of the above mentioned happened. Whether people agree on my two stated points or not but being a member of student council in my college this is what happens. People have to PROVE themselves that they are worthy enough. But sadly this was NOT SHOWN when it came to Taani. In face as you rightly side she was forced on the students.

A GS has to help the students and the higher authority to decrease the gap which is formed in them. But yahaan toh she herself is playing one side of the story. 

How lame it was when she thought one of the team mates might have done that, now that was really ridiculous, is this the way a GS behaves or thinks like, certainly not. A broader perspective is needed for a GS and she doesn't have one as of now.

Well said. She was selceted by default not by student body and she never did anything to lessen te gap. She just followed the order. Who will like such GS?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

...CryBaby...Pooja-J_bellaSwan_sscomp32Zehnaseeb.

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged

AninditaSwaRon

AninditaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

Originally posted by Pimples

Originally posted by ajaved

I disagree wid u report me if u wanna pt jus atleast tanni does attempt to do carry out her duties wt does sharon rey n swayam even do as cs ags n ags.

Exactly they hardly to anything or shown as doing anything and tehy are worthy .WHY???
Taani is always shown handling everything yet she doesnt deserve to eb GS.Its just DOUBLE STANDARDS 

n can u pls explain wht taani has done as a GS..apart frm putting notices on d notice board..GS is d voice of students..she nvr supported students at d tym of dance ban or indiafest..she is jst yes yes authority girl..
n rey, sharon n swayam has done dere work perfectly..go n watch d3 frm startng n u will knw..

and you said it all by this line ROFL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

...CryBaby...Gratitude_MeBeulaSwaRoncscsZehnaseeb.sscomp32marauder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top