kria_reyd3

Groupbie

kria_reyd3

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by marauder

<font color="#003333"> And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

</font>
iF YOU DIDNT GET THE PART DONT COMMENT...THE GROUP THEMSELVES HAD MADE FUN OF HER WHEN SHE ASKED THEM THE DANCE ROUTINE!!!!!!! They had mocked her saying whether she would understand the routine as she was a non-dancer.And she had seen a somewhat similar comment in the site...what else would she think?????????

<font color="#003333">And does it justify her jealousy? Mind you she was acting rude before gang even mocked her. And moreover we have seen gang doing the same to everyone every now and then. Wasn't Bharat acting like all jerk yesterday with Rinni? Remember she is the GS. She has to be more mature responsible. That the additional burden which comes with the post. I didn't see Sharon, Rey and Swayam saying anything. If she can't handle it then she should better leave her post. </font>
jealousy?????/when was she shown being jealous?????????? She was acting rude with them coz when she entered the RH,they all were having fun,and to her it seemed that they were just having fun and not taking NDC seriously...!!!!! What do you expect her to be like then seeing the group having masti in the last minute????let her say "Ya friends,masti karo na!!!!!koi baat nahi...!!!!"Confused

Wow ab tani team ko bateyegi kb dance krna hai aur kb fun.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

...CryBaby..._bellaSwan_Gratitude_Messcomp32-dark.horse-Zehnaseeb.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 5)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

jealousy?????/when was she shown being jealous?????????? She was acting rude with them coz when she entered the RH,they all were having fun,and to her it seemed that they were just having fun and not taking NDC seriously...!!!!! What do you expect her to be like then seeing the group having masti in the last minute????let her say "Ya friends,masti karo na!!!!!koi baat nahi...!!!!"Confused

The way she pin pointed Sharon was a clear indication whether she was jealous or not.
that's not jealousy...she feel's t=bad that everyone...simply everyone keeps her after everyone,Sharon is just playing as that one person out here!!!!!

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
I agree to everything You said..Rey deserves to be the GS he is the one with a composed mind and he could manage all the fuss of D3 and NDC very maturedly with swayam leading NDC and sharon managing D3..plus he is a dancer and a friend of the gang he knows them Rey knows how to draw a line between authority and friendship

Edited by --Rumeli-- - 27 March 2013 at 9:57am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunakria_reyd3...CryBaby..._bellaSwan_swathi_swaronSuku_SwaRon---Priya---sscomp32maraudercscsZehnaseeb.

zk456789

Goldie

zk456789

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
U are absolutely right I agree with what you said

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_sscomp32marauder

vrushan

vrushan

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

<font color="#003333">02And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

</font>
iF YOU DIDNT GET THE PART DONT COMMENT...THE GROUP THEMSELVES HAD MADE FUN OF HER WHEN SHE ASKED THEM THE DANCE ROUTINE!!!!!!! They had mocked her saying whether she would understand the routine as she was a non-dancer.And she had seen a somewhat similar comment in the site...what else would she think?????????
trust naam ki cheeze hoti hai gang aisa kabhi react nahi karte agar woh sharon se messup karti sharon se messup karegi to consequences ti face karne hi padenge lets see how she will going to loose her brother friends and even rey with this behavour she will regret for it soon jab hose thikane ayenge ab aap bolengi use inn logo ki koi jarurat nahi h then let me tell u bina swayam ke usse koi puchne wala bhi nahi ek ek step ke liye she needs support gang uska kya haal karenge lets see poor gs power hokar bhi kuch nahi kar payegi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3...CryBaby..._bellaSwan_sscomp32maraudercscs

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Bang on post shishir. shishir, I am fed up of the whole situtation, actually i wonder what are swaron doing in D3 Ouch . After watching D3 now a days i feel why did i continue watching and waiting for my swaron, coz they are like guest stars not the leadsCry
Well coming to you topic, sach mai, It is the truth that tanni become the GS by default. When she quit from the team, she never thought about the consequences, what will happen to her brother and his team, now the same thing is repeated. Again she proved that she doesnt deserve the postion.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3...CryBaby..._bellaSwan_sscomp32maraudercscsZehnaseeb.

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rumeli--

I agree to everything You said..Rey deserves to be the GS he is the one with a composed mind anf he could manage all the fuss of D3 and NDC very maturedly with swayam leading NDV and sharon managing D3..

ClapEmbarrassedClap

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:56am | IP Logged
taani is targetting Sharon cz somewhere taani is insecure of sharon..dude sharon is the D3 manager..the CS dancer of both teams and Taani solely a GS then too she wants a CS under her to deal with NDC sharon is already multitasking..and NOT IRRESPONSIBLE AT all there used to be a timw when sharon was unreasonable and this time Taani is being the same..She as a GS can tackle her duties without unnecessarily tagetting Sharon I wish sharon gives a good thrashing to her this time

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.WinterSilentPoet_bellaSwan_sscomp32maraudercscsZehnaseeb.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top