Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 34

ShantanuSoul

Goldie

ShantanuSoul

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I'm accountably numb by the precised perfection of this post . . . Brother -accept the warmest hug and sincere bow from my side . . . one of the best posts out of ur shudderingly robust writing prowess . . . Just speechless . . . . . Clap Thumbs Up 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3Winds.of.WinterMimiVruShanNabzKaJenDMGayaan786_bellaSwan_AnanyaVruShanswathi_swaronSuku_SwaRon---Priya---sscomp32marauderZehnaseeb._SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gratitude_Me

IF-Dazzler

Gratitude_Me

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
THANK YOU , THANK YOU .. finally some one made logical post about taani.
well i don't like to comment on any of the topic related to this character but ...finally someone made apt post.

this was the post she got because GS left the college by default ..she became AGS  just coz sharon & rey wanted her to be so she can be with group ...so their also it was not fair she didn't got elected / chosen by student so if they have anything against her then i don't think others are wrong 

how can one be so insecure ..is she for real?????? she really think dance team has all the time in the world to talk about her ...that was really childish of her..how old is she 5?

if she have trusted her AGS,CS & ACS ...things will be much better in all aspects ..but taani 
& her childish behavior..uff..after this she thinks people will take her seriously ..wow simply wow... 

Edited by prachin10 - 27 March 2013 at 10:11am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.WinterMimiVruShantannuluv_bellaSwan_sscomp32marauder-dark.horse-Zehnaseeb._SenbonZakura_

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajaved

I disagree wid u report me if u wanna pt jus atleast tanni does attempt to do carry out her duties wt does sharon rey n swayam even do as cs ags n ags.

Now do tell me what has Tani done? Apart from following orders? Have she came with anything of her own till now for benefit of student?
Sharon and Swayam are cultural secreatory and they manage all the cultural event well. And Rey jab tak GS tha he was always there for student body. Like the anti ragging mission.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShan_bellaSwan_sscomp32-dark.horse-Zehnaseeb._SenbonZakura_

shakti_rock

IF-Dazzler

shakti_rock

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Taani really needs to Trust ...AGS , CS and ACS...simple becuase they are more experienced then her and have been handling the responsibility way before her and ahve been successful too...

I think She just needs to do Show Off to VP and get Praise from him ...in short khud kii Laal karne hain...that's she is pressurisign teh entire Team to perform ..so that If they win NDC Vp can praise her...
Also somewhat jealous because Sharon the CS and being taken seriously and not Taani the GS...

Its more about gettin gthe Recognisation and Praise...which is not  Wrong  but the way She is trying to get  it is Wrong...Atleast Trust ur BF and Bhai...they are more expirienced then you ...take inputs from them...try to undersatnd the entire process...and more important Trust the Troup ...They have been dancing and winning too ...so obviously they wont take NDC lightly and put College Repo at Stake...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Wintertannuluv_bellaSwan_swathi_swaronsscomp32marauderZehnaseeb.

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paro1311

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

Originally posted by marauder

And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

iF YOU DIDNT GET THE PART DONT COMMENT...THE GROUP THEMSELVES HAD MADE FUN OF HER WHEN SHE ASKED THEM THE DANCE ROUTINE!!!!!!! They had mocked her saying whether she would understand the routine as she was a non-dancer.And she had seen a somewhat similar comment in the site...what else would she think?????????

And does it justify her jealousy? Mind you she was acting rude before gang even mocked her. And moreover we have seen gang doing the same to everyone every now and then. Wasn't Bharat acting like all jerk yesterday with Rinni? Remember she is the GS. She has to be more mature responsible. That the additional burden which comes with the post. I didn't see Sharon, Rey and Swayam saying anything. If she can't handle it then she should better leave her post.
jealousy?????/when was she shown being jealous?????????? She was acting rude with them coz when she entered the RH,they all were having fun,and to her it seemed that they were just having fun and not taking NDC seriously...!!!!! What do you expect her to be like then seeing the group having masti in the last minute????let her say "Ya friends,masti karo na!!!!!koi baat nahi...!!!!"Confused

no! but behaving like some prison warden isnt the rite way either!!
then how else is she to behave???????????specially at a time when she is feeling completely lost in between the whole crowd

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jolly.d3f

kimshu

kimshu

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:48am | IP Logged
absolutely agreed with 
KRIA JAISE TALENTED HARD WORKING AND BRAVE LADAKI KO DEY DINT ALLOW 2 BECOM GS 4M WHERE DOES DIS TANI GET DAT GS POST AND HANDLE SHE  JUST VERY NORMAL WHO CAN BE A GOOD SIS...
                   JUST A LITTLE PRESSURE SHE SHOWED HER TRUE COLOURS ...
ACTUALLY REY WAS RI8 WHEN FOR 1ST GS ELECTIONS WERE HELD HE TOLD GIRLS CANT HANDLE IT ND DIS JOB IS NT CAKEWALK
tani is just a very normal girl who cant deal with too much pressure kept on her head.
HOW WOULD SHE MANAGE TO HANDLE GS POST 
i mn't blaming her incapacity to handle a responble post
sry if hurt any1's feelings but truth cant be hidden for longer time

Edited by kimshu - 27 March 2013 at 9:53am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tashug9_bellaSwan_Zehnaseeb.

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shakti_rock

She never did DESERVED the Position...

1) The girl who first Cheats...makes a Fake Dance video just to get someone's Attention.
2) Does't care about her Brother feelings and shamelessly enter into the  Dance Group 

Blaming the gang for putting those comments was entirely Stupid, atleast she could have trusted her Brother's Friends...but I still can give Benefit of doubt to her , as She is in vulnareble state...and in such phase one feel everyone is against them...

Well I agree she never deserved the position. But now when she is at it from about more than half year its becoming more and more evident how wrong she is for the post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_sscomp32

swathi_swaron

IF-Sizzlerz

swathi_swaron

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

thank u fr making dis post..though i was avoiding nt to cmnt on taani issue frm a long tym..bt  aftr reading ur post i couldnt resist..today she proved tht she is default GS of d college..d way she behaved wasThumbs Down...fyn she is hyper n is also a human n can do mistakes( i hv actually lost d count d no. of mistakes she has comitted)..bt y she is venting her anger lyk dis..
firstly she says tht she is a non dancer n swayam is d captain so its his responsibility...n thn she says tht hw can he take decision widout informing herConfused..i mean wht does she want??..
if she wants to prove herself thn she should act calmly n prove other people wrong...action speakes louder thn words..instead of showing faltu ka tashan she should shw her worth as a GS..she is nt managing n even trusting her team..dey had perfprmed better widout her earlier also..n she is no harry potter who will use her magic wand n sabko lyn pe layegi..
n where was she as a gs whn dance team was nt allowd to go to indiafest??
all i want is SHARON back nw n deal wid her...dis track is fr making taani strong..bt i m hating her more nw..i hv tried to understand her earlier..bt ab bardasht ni ho rha..
n bcoz of dis swaron is gettng sidelined n tht too whn dere story is on a very crucial stage..

completely agree...
thats what i am trying to say from yesterday...
She has failed as a GS
AGS by default, because of sharon and rey...then GS as Shivam left.
Being hyper and yelling and passing the orders rudely is not the quality a GS should have...
Actually, till yesterday she plays a pure messenger job in the name of GS atleast for NDC, and today...dont know what to say... Angry
i am really pissed off now that she even points her brother that he dosnt care for her Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_sscomp32marauderZehnaseeb.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top