Page   of 34

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeha92

Originally posted by ridz1234

Yes u are right she don't deserve to be a GS cuz she dont deserve to deal with such butt heads and arrogant people. She's a girl next door who deserves every happiness not a title of GS that's giving her so much pain.
P.S your post is making me laugh so hard

you agree rite? that she doesnt deserve to be a Gs/ a leader coz a leader must possess qualities to deal with all kinds of people whether well-mannered or "arrogant/buttheads"..it's gud that you have understood the main point of the post.
I  think u are going to be a hood leader why don't u go and be a GS in D3 instead of taani...Yea right so it's better to say nothing.

What sort of kiddish reply is this? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riddzyee_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRon--Destiny--BeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 34)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Yes u are right she don't deserve to be a GS cuz she dont deserve to deal with such butt heads and arrogant people. She's a girl next door who deserves every happiness not a title of GS that's giving her so much pain.

you agree rite? that she doesnt deserve to be a Gs/ a leader coz a leader must possess qualities to deal with all kinds of people whether well-mannered or "arrogant/buttheads"..it's gud that you have understood the main point of the post.
I  think u are going to be a hood leader why don't u go and be a GS in D3 instead of taani...Yea right so it's better to say nothing.

Same thoughts... ROFL ROFL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

riddzyee_bellaSwan_BeulaSwaRonBeingBluntmarauder

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Aj toh vp ne bhi bol dia she lacks xperience! Dey betr make Rey GS again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_swathi_swaron

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top