Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TaRey24198

Originally posted by tanha29

WELL    EVEN SHARON  DOSNT   DERSERVE  CS
SHE HSRDLY  DOES SUMTHG  IN DE NAME FOR EVEN PLANNING
SHE ONLI NOE HW TO MAKE  PROB

Let me laugh first. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
Ok. This is your POV??She hasn't done anything to prove herself. Lol. Go and watch all the episodes of d3 and then edit your comment.
jst cuz taani ws not there at all tht tym 
she was doing a gud  job
anywayz my aim as not to cook fights ok  bt being a taani fan i  shud and eill support her 
and plzz stop  if u cn then stop talking abt taani  ur swaron fans if we make a post ll tis on swaron it  ll not hurt u ryt???????????????????????????????????//
if it ll not hurt then u cn make posts tht ll hurt tr fans and taani fans
Listen we r nt here to do any samaj seva.. dis z a forum nd we hve the right to put down our views... Dis post is nt mde to hurt anyone... theres nt even bashing of Taani goin on.. we r jst discussin over her role as a GS.. Wts wrng in that?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 33)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TaRey24198

TaRey24198

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by ajaved

I disagree wid u report me if u wanna pt jus atleast tanni does attempt to do carry out her duties wt does sharon rey n swayam even do as cs ags n ags.

Now do tell me what has Tani done? Apart from following orders? Have she came with anything of her own till now for benefit of student?
Sharon and Swayam are cultural secreatory and they manage all the cultural event well. And Rey jab tak GS tha he was always there for student body. Like the anti ragging mission.

she  is a gs she ll follow orders  unlike othr whu lik to break rules 
and ya  gs ko to rules follow  karna padota hai

TaRey24198

TaRey24198

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Ok. This is your POV??She hasn't done anything to prove herself. Lol. Go and watch all the episodes of d3 and then edit your comment.
she was doing a gud  job
anywayz my aim as not to cook fights ok  bt being a taani fan i  shud and eill support her 
and plzz stop  if u cn then stop talking abt taani  ur swaron fans if we make a post ll tis on swaron it  ll not hurt u ryt???????????????????????????????????//
Listen we r nt here to do any samaj seva.. dis z a forum nd we hve the right to put down our views... Dis post is nt mde to hurt anyone... theres nt even bashing of Taani goin on.. we r jst discussin over her role as a GS.. Wts wrng in that?

so u think   taani  has done  nothg being a GS ???????

--Destiny--

IF-Rockerz

--Destiny--

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:13am | IP Logged

she was doing a gud  job

Apart from putting up notices and listening to the authority she has done nothing.. nd now to she z mixing her prof nd personal lyf in dis as well wich z nt d correct attitude fr a prson hldin a position as imp as GS...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMGcscs

TaRey24198

TaRey24198

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged

she was doing a gud  job

Apart from putting up notices and listening to the authority she has done nothing.. nd now to she z mixing her prof nd personal lyf in dis as well wich z nt d correct attitude fr a prson hldin a position as imp as GS...

fyn then go and tell to cvs 
i request u all ...  so tht they dont shw  stuff lik tis and make ppl say tht taani is nt deserving and everythg 

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged

you are talking of one missing of forms instance..thats all you hv got...how cud you forget that its not only Sharon involved this time...Sharon doesnt derserve to be the CS????? GOOD JOKE...Mind you..Sharon is the most experienced hre...She handled footloose, Dance fest, Charity event, NDC...She never gets personal issues affect her professional issues like how your tani does every single time...you guys dont know abt sharon dont talk abt her just anything

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NabzKaJenDMG_bellaSwan_tannuluvprateek.007maraudercscs

TaRey24198

TaRey24198

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

you are talking of one missing of forms instance..thats all you hv got...how cud you forget that its not only Sharon involved this time...Sharon doesnt derserve to be the CS????? GOOD JOKE...Mind you..Sharon is the most experienced hre...She handled footloose, Dance fest, Charity event, NDC...She never gets personal issues affect her professional issues like how your tani does every single time...you guys dont know abt sharon dont talk abt her just anything

ya ryt tht is de reason why she told swayam ki i ws not able to handle it and she z happy wid it

Taareylicious

Taareylicious

Posted: 01 April 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridz1234

Originally posted by ayeha92

Yes u are right she don't deserve to be a GS cuz she dont deserve to deal with such butt heads and arrogant people. She's a girl next door who deserves every happiness not a title of GS that's giving her so much pain.
P.S your post is making me laugh so hard

you agree rite? that she doesnt deserve to be a Gs/ a leader coz a leader must possess qualities to deal with all kinds of people whether well-mannered or "arrogant/buttheads"..it's gud that you have understood the main point of the post.
I  think u are going to be a hood leader why don't u go and be a GS in D3 instead of taani...Yea right so it's better to say nothing.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top