Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 34

NabzKaJenDMG

Goldie

NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Bang on post..!!! honestly now tou i  simply dont get her..I mean if she cant handle these things how can she b a good GS???Shes so consumed in herself that she cant see beyond her own world of insecurities..Gang laughed at her and they shudnt b blamed for that,suddenly being a non dancer shes behaving as if he knows everything about dance and asking them to show their routine,like seriously what is she trying to prove??Her actions shoud speak not her words,being unnecessarily rude is not a solution..Is it too difficult to b sensible for once atleast??

Edited by NabzKiSha - 27 March 2013 at 3:30pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3MahirahMimiVruShan_bellaSwan_marauderZehnaseeb.BeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

paro1311

paro1311

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:38am | IP Logged
UnRes..
making her GS is the most absurd nd illogical thing sharon has ever done.. i thought so then nd i think so now even more

as a storyline taani was made gs or ags to start with just to include nd keep her in the main track as she cldnt b made part of dance team..being swayam's sis alone wldnt have given her enuf imp to b one of the leads.

i dont know if she deserves to b gs or not.. i c her doin mostly admin work than being a student representative. but the way she got to tht post was not rite nd as i said tht was one crazy decision by sharon nd rey..
so the students not accepting her is totally justified.. par yes i agree aise coll forum ya site pe comments likhna mite b a lil extreme. 
but wats with the attitude lady???alrite many here wld argue tat its just her being "human". agreed! i wld hve been hurt as well if i c tht ppl r not accepting me but wat do u do abt tat??? go start yelling at the only few ppl who seem to have supported u as gs. she has only two solutions for everythin..get all defeatist or defensive!!
as a gs cannot afford to b so volatile nd she definitely has to stop being so dictatorial!!

ps: nice post.. very well writtenSmile

Edited by paro1311 - 27 March 2013 at 10:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_maraudercscsZehnaseeb._SenbonZakura_BeingBlunt

ajaved

IF-Sizzlerz

ajaved

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:39am | IP Logged
I disagree wid u report me if u wanna pt jus atleast tanni does attempt to do carry out her duties wt does sharon rey n swayam even do as cs ags n ags.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUpAngel-luvs-sDiya_Taarey

Pooja-J

IF-Dazzler

Pooja-J

That one was the wrong decision that Rey and Sharon took, appointing her as GS.

Firstly in colleges out here a GS is solely selected by the student council and a brief account is taken whether he/she is capable enough or has the quality of leadership or not. But when Taani was selected as GS none of the above mentioned happened. Whether people agree on my two stated points or not but being a member of student council in my college this is what happens. People have to PROVE themselves that they are worthy enough. But sadly this was NOT SHOWN when it came to Taani. In face as you rightly side she was forced on the students.

A GS has to help the students and the higher authority to decrease the gap which is formed in them. But yahaan toh she herself is playing one side of the story. 

How lame it was when she thought one of the team mates might have done that, now that was really ridiculous, is this the way a GS behaves or thinks like, certainly not. A broader perspective is needed for a GS and she doesn't have one as of now.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_swathi_swaronmarauderZehnaseeb._SenbonZakura_BeingBlunt

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

I just didnt like one part to the core today!! that was her assuming that the dance team members are the ones who are making all those comments!! She assumed things herself and blaming the team!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3AninditaSwaRonMimiVruShan_bellaSwan_swathi_swaronmarauder_SenbonZakura_BeingBlunt

Diya_Taarey

IF-Rockerz

Diya_Taarey

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ajaved

I disagree wid u report me if u wanna pt jus atleast tanni does attempt to do carry out her duties wt does sharon rey n swayam even do as cs ags n ags.

Exactly they hardly to anything or shown as doing anything and tehy are worthy .WHY???
Taani is always shown handling everything yet she doesnt deserve to eb GS.Its just DOUBLE STANDARDS 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TaRey24198Angel-luvs-sajaved

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Originally posted by sreeja_rox

jealousy?????/when was she shown being jealous?????????? She was acting rude with them coz when she entered the RH,they all were having fun,and to her it seemed that they were just having fun and not taking NDC seriously...!!!!! What do you expect her to be like then seeing the group having masti in the last minute????let her say "Ya friends,masti karo na!!!!!koi baat nahi...!!!!"Confused

The way she pin pointed Sharon was a clear indication whether she was jealous or not.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MimiVruShan_bellaSwan_ajavedBeingBlunt_SenbonZakura_

paro1311

paro1311

Originally posted by marauder

Originally posted by marauder

And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

iF YOU DIDNT GET THE PART DONT COMMENT...THE GROUP THEMSELVES HAD MADE FUN OF HER WHEN SHE ASKED THEM THE DANCE ROUTINE!!!!!!! They had mocked her saying whether she would understand the routine as she was a non-dancer.And she had seen a somewhat similar comment in the site...what else would she think?????????

And does it justify her jealousy? Mind you she was acting rude before gang even mocked her. And moreover we have seen gang doing the same to everyone every now and then. Wasn't Bharat acting like all jerk yesterday with Rinni? Remember she is the GS. She has to be more mature responsible. That the additional burden which comes with the post. I didn't see Sharon, Rey and Swayam saying anything. If she can't handle it then she should better leave her post.
jealousy?????/when was she shown being jealous?????????? She was acting rude with them coz when she entered the RH,they all were having fun,and to her it seemed that they were just having fun and not taking NDC seriously...!!!!! What do you expect her to be like then seeing the group having masti in the last minute????let her say "Ya friends,masti karo na!!!!!koi baat nahi...!!!!"Confused

no! but behaving like some prison warden isnt the rite way either!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_marauderZehnaseeb._SenbonZakura_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top