Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Rumeli--

I agree to everything You said..Rey deserves to be the GS he is the one with a composed mind and he could manage all the fuss of D3 and NDC very maturedly with swayam leading NDC and sharon managing D3..plus he is a dancer and a friend of the gang he knows them Rey knows how to draw a line between authority and friendship

Well said Rey definitely know where to draw line between authority and friendship. He know how to handle team. And best thing is he know how to put the comfort of team as well take out the best out of them at the same time.
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
comment unreserved on page 4 ðŸ˜ƒ
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: marauder

Well I was seriously avoiding this topic from now 4-5 episodes thinking its a phase but now enough is enough. There is a limit to everything. Even to keeping a blind eye to someone's idiosyncrasy. And sorry I can't do that anymore.

Tani was a default GS. Fans can argue on and on about but that is the hard truth. She was first made AGS and then GS just using the veto power of college authority. AGS because Rey and Sharon thought it would help her mingle more with the gang and also keep Shivam out of loop and then later GS just because the GS then has left the college. Now I can't blame student body for disliking her for that because GS position is not something which you get for free. One have to prove it. Any old viewer would know how much coveted that position was and how much it matters for students. But thanks to AVP Tani was forced as GS on student body. A GS who only knew to follow the orders of authority no matter right or wrong just like a puppet. Who would like such GS in their college?

But that's past. Because she was still able to manage some events which came there way efficiently and do not give anyone any reason to complain. Apart from the point that was she there just to put up notices on noticeboards? Why can't she be the voice of the student bodies against so many oppressive rule imposed on them. But now when she got a real opportunity to showcase her so called managerial skills she has completely lost it. Behaving childish and immature and jealous and contradicting her own statement. Seriously is this the way a GS approaches to her job? She is tentative as its her first big responsibility. I get it. But is this the way one behaves with the team? She surely needs an introspection of what she is doing.

I would have not minded it is she had behaved like this just due to pressure. But unfortunately its not the case. She is just behaving like this because in one of the polls on the St. Louis website she came second best to Sharon. And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

Bottom line is she is still the same girl of one year back who just care for herself and who wouldn't hesitate to put entire team at risk just for her own sake and hence she just doesn't deserve to be GS.

u said it all...
taani was never made any of these things by the student body...
even vishakha said" KI JAB HUMNE ITNI MEHNAT KARKE YEH SAB ACHIEVE KIYA HAIN TOH TAANI KO SAB KUCH READY MADE SERVE KARKE KYU DE RAHE HO...  LET HER STRUGGLE A BIT"
but no on elistened to her hope they wud have listened to her... ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š

avp actually chose her so dat woh kuch na kahe n uske isharo pain naache.. becuz she clearly knew ki agar koi aur bana toh woh dance band seriuosly nhi lega...  ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š ( as everyone in the colledge luves the dance group n dance even though dey cant dance )

TAANI IS BEING IMMATURE, INSECURE & HAS STARTED COMAPRING HERSELF TO OTHERS... ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜ƒ
dese people have handled more difficult jobs thn her.. n she thinks tht dey r useless.. WAT RUBBISH..😆
wat sharon to show taani whose the boss...
let shareyam handle thing in der way... 

Gratitude_Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: shakti_rock

She never did DESERVED the Position...

1) The girl who first Cheats...makes a Fake Dance video just to get someone's Attention.
2) Does't care about her Brother feelings and shamelessly enter into the  Dance Group 

Blaming the gang for putting those comments was entirely Stupid, atleast she could have trusted her Brother's Friends...but I still can give Benefit of doubt to her , as She is in vulnareble state...and in such phase one feel everyone is against them...

@bold :agree..isse better to rey hai

& she has guts to stand infront of 11 dancers & judged them ...like really ..she donno anything about dancing ..but just wanna show others power of position
Gratitude_Me thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Priya---

I just didnt like one part to the core today!! that was her assuming that the dance team members are the ones who are making all those comments!! She assumed things herself and blaming the team!!

i have more to add ..she was blaming her brother not to be their for her ..dude ..he is the one who sent rey to her.
she is venting frustration on all except rey...kyu bhai..baki team ne theka liya hai kya 
galti hai to rey ki bhi hai

marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tannuluv

Thank you so much for the post shishir...

" People act hyper and usually through out their frustration on others only when they are not matured enough to handle the situation" this perfectly applies to Taani the GS. See ppl here asks what kind of things sharon, swayam , rey did as they are CS, ACS, AND AGS...i think these ppl forgot the footloose, dance fest, last year goa fest who handle those successfully???? i think ppl forget the fact that how much problems Rey faces when he was GS...dance fest is itself a example did he ever behaved like this???? These kind of posts need the persons who have leadership quality, maturity and art of convincing people but Taani lack in all the three...today RH scene itself is a an example when she entered RH she even didn't think twice about what gang is doing yes they are doing masti but did she think these dancers are also human beings and they need some free time while they are practising did she no...they gang laughed at her when she ask them to show the rehearsals thats wrong but what she did through her frustration on sharon infact swaron and rey are against gang behaviour but  still she treated sharon like she is the main reason for gang behaviour...and that poll she upset everyone get upset but i dont find what exactly the reason behind her anger on sharon...if ppl compare sharon and her what is the fault of sharon infact she is the one who supported her i think she forgot that...then comes precap where she said  i will make shore every one consider me as GS...hmm taani you cant just put a gun on their head and make them realise that you are GS your work is the proof...just think twice what happens if gang decided to back-out from NDL they are not slaves...about dance they are very passionate and they want to balance their D3 team and college responsibility but here taani is making them hating this NDL...they are not kids dance is important to them and they are not going to do any kind of injustice to Dance but a person who have this kind of passion can only understand that...all in one cv's are just giving new new reasons for me to hate this character now i am once again started changing channel but i think now i have skip the whole episode...   

Couldn't put it better myself. Perfectly said.
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: prachin10

@bold :agree..isse better to rey hai

& she has guts to stand infront of 11 dancers & judged them ...like really ..she donno anything about dancing ..but just wanna show others power of position

how will she even know if they are doing proper steps or not? 
jolly.d3f thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kimshu

absolutely agreed with 

KRIA JAISE TALENTED HARD WORKING AND BRAVE LADAKI KO DEY DINT ALLOW 2 BECOM GS 4M WHERE DOES DIS TANI GET DAT GS POST AND HANDLE SHE  JUST VERY NORMAL WHO CAN BE A GOOD SIS...
                   JUST A LITTLE PRESSURE SHE SHOWED HER TRUE COLOURS ...
ACTUALLY REY WAS RI8 WHEN FOR 1ST GS ELECTIONS WERE HELD HE TOLD GIRLS CANT HANDLE IT ND DIS JOB IS NT CAKEWALK
tani is just a very normal girl who cant deal with too much pressure kept on her head.
HOW WOULD SHE MANAGE TO HANDLE GS POST 
i mn't blaming her incapacity to handle a responble post
sry if hurt any1's feelings but truth cant be hidden for longer time

Kria ko Tanni se  compare karne ki jarurat  nahi hai..ussne bhi Rey pe trust nahi kiya tha...that is why..she has to face all that things...& here Tanni is blindly trusting not even Rey but all other gang members...but no 1 is trying to understand her...& 1 more thing...she is the best G.S & she will prove that...& not to forget its just a show & every character has a different shades...so don't compare any character..as they all are playing different roles..so wether its..Tanni with Kriya & Sharon...
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Rey swayam and sharon didnt fulfill their duties as GS ACS and CS LOLzzz but taani is the most responsible one hahahahahahahahahaha itna bhi kya hallucination..ReYam ran the show in sharon's absence even an article acknowledged the same and ShaReYam had been in the show since D3 started..Taani came now n she got to be the GS by default n she was an obedient GS under d orders of AVP rest she didnt do anything ever besides following order Swayam sharon rey were on their posts due to their capabilities
salta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Stop being so hyper just because ur favorite couple and characters are getting reduced screen space.
And to talk about ur intelligent, intellectual analysis...
Everyone in the show has gone through this kind of phase...and now it's taani's time. Chill...
And this is a phase of insecurities, problems, and neglected feeling of her life...
and to talk about ur logic or justified behavior...

sharon's behavior was justified when she hided her real name even from her best friends? when she said worse than anything about her rival character just because she knew that without this "talent" her popularity would be endangered? Was she right by any means when she used his best friend's emotions just for her petty selfish reasons...? When suddenly a luxury car changed her tone to a guy?