Page 1 of 34

Page 1
Page   of 34
Page 2 Page 34

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Well I was seriously avoiding this topic from now 4-5 episodes thinking its a phase but now enough is enough. There is a limit to everything. Even to keeping a blind eye to someone's idiosyncrasy. And sorry I can't do that anymore.

Tani was a default GS. Fans can argue on and on about but that is the hard truth. She was first made AGS and then GS just using the veto power of college authority. AGS because Rey and Sharon thought it would help her mingle more with the gang and also keep Shivam out of loop and then later GS just because the GS then has left the college. Now I can't blame student body for disliking her for that because GS position is not something which you get for free. One have to prove it. Any old viewer would know how much coveted that position was and how much it matters for students. But thanks to AVP Tani was forced as GS on student body. A GS who only knew to follow the orders of authority no matter right or wrong just like a puppet. Who would like such GS in their college?

But that's past. Because she was still able to manage some events which came there way efficiently and do not give anyone any reason to complain. Apart from the point that was she there just to put up notices on noticeboards? Why can't she be the voice of the student bodies against so many oppressive rule imposed on them. But now when she got a real opportunity to showcase her so called managerial skills she has completely lost it. Behaving childish and immature and jealous and contradicting her own statement. Seriously is this the way a GS approaches to her job? She is tentative as its her first big responsibility. I get it. But is this the way one behaves with the team? She surely needs an introspection of what she is doing.

I would have not minded it is she had behaved like this just due to pressure. But unfortunately its not the case. She is just behaving like this because in one of the polls on the St. Louis website she came second best to Sharon. And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

Bottom line is she is still the same girl of one year back who just care for herself and who wouldn't hesitate to put entire team at risk just for her own sake and hence she just doesn't deserve to be GS.

The following 117 member(s) liked the above post:

sharon_kritikakapooranjanasaini1912diayanasheryl27skreyaJyoti93Choco_7ChillzTcoolzemily18swayumsSwaRonianForevarinkubathija12kria_reyd3Shan_swayambumblebeelunainna7SwaRonSStanharockkscapricious_perd3luverkash_meet10Trouble_MagnetSaee.TmissdramkrShemliArshaMolly.Swarontca21neeliyerroshnithedivaWinds.of.WinterMahirahash05riddzyeevenusrockz-Shravzz-mrashparo1311mohitmohanty19SwaRon333MimiVruShanAzor_AhaishaanswayamAninditaSwaRonpiyu1990maneeshaswaron-Araina-Ardour.NabzKaJenDMGbaisakh45cuty_kPhosphenesayaan786-Pia-like.a.bossHidden_EmotionsSilentPoetangel_kriyaanshtashug9-Alinaa-megsyAnomic_loneridiot_boxShantanuSoulswaronlandshreyasi28jas112chaichilRutuaish_swarontannuluvswayamsharonPooja-J-Razzy-vaishu88blitheVruShan_SwaRonbhanumathitanhaRadioactive.Gratitude_Me-Wishes-yasrisweetangelpayalabhilasha_dreamshakti_rockgupta.aditi20basket_101cscsHPHolic-3..Suhana..NocturnalBeingmuskuranaprateek.007gal.angelyogini64HR-DMG4lifeBeulaSwaRontannu_swayam..euphoria..Mihi4VruShanSnoweyswathi_swaronKriShaReYamsnigdha_arsha---Priya---Suku_SwaRonnami2811MoNayaHolicPragsscomp32-Blind.Dance-lovely7010Zehnaseeb.kuhu_Arshashaani2209-dark.horse-SuckerPunch._SenbonZakura_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tani doesn't deserve to be GS" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Winds.of.Winter

Winds.of.Winter

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
res
unres

A VERY APT TOPIC. i will not question CV or writer's motives for such sudden change but once again i stand by what i ve said thousand times. Taani was, is & will be the most baseless character in television history. & im blaming a CHARACTER not actor. dont pound on me without any reason -__-

U have said it all precisely. she INDEED was " by default" GS n those who know how things in college works one never forgives that person enjoying unwanted power
She is there only to put up notices n do watever VP n AVP says. kabhi to dance team ko support karo. subah 6baje chali AVP se meet karne.Dead she is not GS. she is AVP ki chamchi.Smile !! GS is someone who stands for students not college authority -__-
n now when she was given a good task u can see her pounding on my sharon. buzz off Thumbs Down
wat an unprofessional way to handle things. "bhai i told u to do this", "CS is under GS" words of a sour loser LOL!! angur nahi mile to angur khatte hain. sumbody plz make her win the "who's hot, who's not" thats alll that matters to her. so that taani baby can relax n be calm. just cz ur frnds made fun u ll think they wrote the comments??? R U KIDDING ME?? this shows she was never a good friend too. ( i say too cz good sis mein bhi failure)

im looking forward to Swayam snapping at her. its so needed. good that he left. waise bhi attend karke kya hoga. aur gussa hogi. aur chillaegi. baat aur bigregi -__-

lastly the last para is bilkulThumbs Up !!

pehle bhi she never thought twice before making a fake cd n giving it for auditions cz she was drunk in the thought of getting rey. now she is drunk in the power of GS. "koi mujhe lightly na le" koi kyun nahi lega? have u ever shown that u r good at sumthng?? & thats how i prove this character has no base. it has no individuality. changes like the color of a chameleon -__-

Edited by TanHa_Forever - 27 March 2013 at 10:12am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Choco_7inna7MimiVruShanparo1311Azor_Ahaishaanswayampiyu1990Saee.TMolly.SwaronmissdramkrShemliArshaayaan786like.a.bossHidden_Emotionsangel_kriyaanshtashug9swaronlandshreyasi28tannuluvGratitude_MeVruShan_SwaRonbhanumathitanhaabhilasha_dream..Suhana..gal.angelMihi4VruShanswathi_swaronsnigdha_arsha---Priya---nami2811Zehnaseeb.sscomp32marauder-dark.horse-SuckerPunch._SenbonZakura_

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
reservd :) thank you for the post...much needed one
unreserved

I agree with you...taani definitely dont deserve to be the GS...I seriously dont understand just to popularise her character they made her AGS first and then now as GS...why so much of fuss???...Whenever she feel she disrupts the works and create a rift between teams and whenever she feels she can cry and let things chuck out...and now with the GS position which is meant for a person who is very adhered and organised to things around them is now questioning on why people dislike her????

and for this one character they are risking the originality of other characters??? like today..Sharon didn't even reply to taani once who had questioned Sharon on her responsibilities??? can you imagine...I liked Sharon staying calm and composed but not even once did she gave it back to her??? I hope not cvs are continuing this extra softness of Sharon over taani...

taani herself was so unorganised from start and now she questions Sharon on her works as CS????  that was so damn annoyingAngry.. I really feel bad that now rey is the AGS...and above all she is expecting people to listen to her all of a sudden be with her console her...tani for me is such an annoying character of all time...I can never like herBig smile

cvs better not compromise on other characters cozz of this headache track and cozz of one character taani...

I wish cvs do this much of hardwork on swaron story and on prime characters Swayam and Sharon too

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 27 March 2013 at 9:57am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Molly.SwaronMahirahparo1311piyu1990Azor_AhaiHidden_Emotionsangel_kriyaanshtashug9swaronlandayaan786bhanumathitanhasnigdha_arshaZehnaseeb.-dark.horse-swathi_swaronnami2811sscomp32SuckerPunch.

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

And then assuming of its own that gang will put those comments on that website Wow. Such a high level maturity is the only thing I guess a student body looks in their GS. Who would want such a GS for them who would crumble the very moment some pressure is applied on them and starts accusing and suspecting everyone left right and center just out of sheer jealousy?

iF YOU DIDNT GET THE PART DONT COMMENT...THE GROUP THEMSELVES HAD MADE FUN OF HER WHEN SHE ASKED THEM THE DANCE ROUTINE!!!!!!! They had mocked her saying whether she would understand the routine as she was a non-dancer.And she had seen a somewhat similar comment in the site...what else would she think?????????

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

TaareyAddictazkiidiyadawda13tareyvrimarlovePuRpLe.DiVasamiha_taareyzoharocksIsh_taareyAngel-luvs-s...Natasha...meghasinghpatie

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
TANI CONSIDERED D GANG AS HER FRNDS, SAID BY HER ONLY DEN Y CANT SHE TRUST DEM WEN DEY SAID D NDC PROB IS SORTED? OK ITS HER JOB BT OTT REACTIONS R NOT REQD AND SHE SHUD B A BIT MORE SENSIBLE WEN 11 AWESOME DANCERS R REASSURING HER! JST COZ SHE WANTS A GOOD IMAGE IN FRONT OF VP??? LAME! NOBODY IS TAKING NDC LIGHTLY SPECIALY SHARON DATZ Y SHE DIDNT WANTED TO SEND IN A HAPHAZARD ROUTINE! WIDOUT SEEING D BIGGER PICTURE SHE IS JST VENTING OUT ON SHARON JST COZ SHE IS HAVING A PROB WID HER POPULARITY AND CANT HANDLE D PRESSURE HERSELF??? ND SHE EXPECTS DEM NOT TO LAUGH AT HER! SAYS MUCH!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 27 March 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Winds.of.Winterayaan786gal.angelMihi4VruShansnigdha_arshamarauder-dark.horse-Zehnaseeb.sscomp32_SenbonZakura_

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged

All il say ders no difference between people who are accusing her and you den..

Sorry to offend you but just like what you feel they are also feeling the same..

though the only difference is the way way they are talking and the way you are keeping things here..or your doing right now ATLEAST

quote me if u want..but i felt this after seeing your post

To end up..Nobody's perfect so I guess Taani deserves to prove her chance and her point she committed mistakes but then she changed too (obvio u wnt agree coz m talking as her fan)

Edited by Ana_Taarey - 27 March 2013 at 9:27am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

azkiisangeeta_taareytareyvrimarlovegowri_amysamiha_taareyvibhaaaneha23-Wishes-...Natasha...Angel-luvs-s..kunwarSOUL..KunwarKiDeewaniIsh_taareyajavedmeghasinghsreeja_roxpatie

like.a.boss

Goldie

like.a.boss

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
you have said it all bhai...There is nothing left to say ! AGREE with you..with each of your line..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahirahayaan786bhanumathitanhasnigdha_arsha-dark.horse-Zehnaseeb.-Blind.Dance-

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for the post shishir...
" People act hyper and usually through out their frustration on others only when they are not matured enough to handle the situation" this perfectly applies to Taani the GS. See ppl here asks what kind of things sharon, swayam , rey did as they are CS, ACS, AND AGS...i think these ppl forgot the footloose, dance fest, last year goa fest who handle those successfully???? i think ppl forget the fact that how much problems Rey faces when he was GS...dance fest is itself a example did he ever behaved like this???? These kind of posts need the persons who have leadership quality, maturity and art of convincing people but Taani lack in all the three...today RH scene itself is a an example when she entered RH she even didn't think twice about what gang is doing yes they are doing masti but did she think these dancers are also human beings and they need some free time while they are practising did she no...they gang laughed at her when she ask them to show the rehearsals thats wrong but what she did through her frustration on sharon infact swaron and rey are against gang behaviour but  still she treated sharon like she is the main reason for gang behaviour...and that poll she upset everyone get upset but i dont find what exactly the reason behind her anger on sharon...if ppl compare sharon and her what is the fault of sharon infact she is the one who supported her i think she forgot that...then comes precap where she said  i will make shore every one consider me as GS...hmm taani you cant just put a gun on their head and make them realise that you are GS your work is the proof...just think twice what happens if gang decided to back-out from NDL they are not slaves...about dance they are very passionate and they want to balance their D3 team and college responsibility but here taani is making them hating this NDL...they are not kids dance is important to them and they are not going to do any kind of injustice to Dance but a person who have this kind of passion can only understand that...all in one cv's are just giving new new reasons for me to hate this character now i am once again started changing channel but i think now i have skip the whole episode...   

Edited by tannuluv - 27 March 2013 at 10:11am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

kria_reyd3piyu1990Azor_AhaishaanswayamMolly.Swaronayaan786swaronlandAnomic_lonertashug9jas112Gratitude_MebhanumathitanhaVruShan_SwaRonswaronswarongal.angelMihi4VruShan-spongy-snigdha_arshaZehnaseeb.marauder-dark.horse-sscomp32_SenbonZakura_

Post Reply New Post

Go to top