Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written update 27/3 Gunesh, Parvati & Aadi Gu (Page 2)

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
So Sadhil gets a break from having to wear his trunk, and Ganesh gets a human head again Clap  So whenever Ganesh takes a disguise, Sadhil can simply be himself LOL  And what a name - Gunesh - as in the lord of virtues/values?  I loved the look on Himavan & Mena when they first saw him LOL

Indra being disguised as a rishi was the most hilarious imagery that I've seen, bar none!  It even beats the time the reindeer bore Chandra Claus and Rohini to Daksha's palace.  On 1 hand, he's pretending to be a rishi, and on the other, in his narcissistic mode, praising himself before someone who's clearly not interested.  Indra in this guise was too reminiscent of Ravan when he lured Sita.  

And Jalandhar should have just cut him short instead of getting into a protracted argument, while his mother was waiting.  Speaking of which, is the mermaid gonna die - that would be pretty sad.  One thing I'm not seeing - how is the person who's going to be Mahadev's greatest enemy (as per this serial) right now so innocent and so righteous?  Will his mother's death be the trigger?

I liked Parvati's precap question - if I could do dhyan myself, why am I coming to you for? LOL  I think Parvati might regain her memory only after Jalandhar is killed, which would neatly sidestep Jalandhar trying to make any moves on her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12

rajshrip IF-Rockerz
rajshrip
rajshrip

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
thank you for the written updateSmile

mnx12

moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

So Sadhil gets a break from having to wear his trunk, and Ganesh gets a human head again Clap  So whenever Ganesh takes a disguise, Sadhil can simply be himself LOL  And what a name - Gunesh - as in the lord of virtues/values?  I loved the look on Himavan & Mena when they first saw him LOL

Indra being disguised as a rishi was the most hilarious imagery that I've seen, bar none!  It even beats the time the reindeer bore Chandra Claus and Rohini to Daksha's palace.  On 1 hand, he's pretending to be a rishi, and on the other, in his narcissistic mode, praising himself before someone who's clearly not interested.  Indra in this guise was too reminiscent of Ravan when he lured Sita.  

And Jalandhar should have just cut him short instead of getting into a protracted argument, while his mother was waiting.  Speaking of which, is the mermaid gonna die - that would be pretty sad.  One thing I'm not seeing - how is the person who's going to be Mahadev's greatest enemy (as per this serial) right now so innocent and so righteous?  Will his mother's death be the trigger?

I liked Parvati's precap question - if I could do dhyan myself, why am I coming to you for? LOL  I think Parvati might regain her memory only after Jalandhar is killed, which would neatly sidestep Jalandhar trying to make any moves on her.

@ red: I think this whole amnesia track for Parvati is created for this justification by the DKDM team according to their own puran.LOL I dont see any other reason as to this amnesia track for Parvati...Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mnx12

Karuma IF-Dazzler
Karuma
Karuma

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for WU. Loved Gunesh with his beautiful face. It was a very enjoyable episode.  Smile

mnx12

quirky_senorita IF-Sizzlerz
quirky_senorita
quirky_senorita

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Tfd WU...

mnx12

mehta28 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 2:21am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
xxzabinxx Groupbie
xxzabinxx
xxzabinxx

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
thanks for the wonderful update Smile

mnx12

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
So we have our first Jalandhar song. It was cute, I liked it. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.mnx12

Go to top