Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

-PixieDust-

IF-Sizzlerz

-PixieDust-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

First of all il say i was really excited with this TaaRey mu thing but idk seeing the precap only m feeling bad now.. :'(

God this couple has kept their impact so bad on us like we cant even think of them fighting or havin mu now just in 3 months :/

anyways deviating my topic

Taani is feeling vulnerable, alone, distress, disheartened, left out

This is what exactly is happening to her even in this forum

people are praising every XYZ in the series except for her..well its der choice n i dnt gv a fig to it even..

but yeah cv's have very very nicely portrayed this sequence

She is hurt and left out..her potentialities are a stake, people are insulting her in the best possible manner, dragging her down, just because she is a non-dancer..WoWClap

Why like Non Dancers cant understand what dance is, or they belong to some other planet? 

She is behaving like this all coz of her capabilities are getting mocked by people, questioned by everyone.

truely she needs someone to be with her right now..but precap will be more hurting :'(

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

angelsj3287snehasahadnishmalaTaareyAddict-LoveVriMar-vishestaBubblie1490BARUNILU_Arshigeshiga54priyajain_frndNikki_s.Rupali.ashkaakriti094gowri_amypiyaLovesJENSENprtnNajmahTaaReyianasmamembervibhaaa-Rambler-cutedollll-CussTheWorldUpGoonies4EverSarah4evaAmmyLovesShonashahzdesigirl_VDDiya_Taareycrazy2012..kunwarSOUL..Angel-luvs-s.StarDust.-Memories-ajavedsreeja_rox...Natasha...MariQuestFilms..dinu..FieryLionesspixi26angelpatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taani is feeling vulnerable :'(" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Spot on Hun!!! Absolutely, I'm thinking everyone is actually behaving like being a non dancer is a crime or something. I really want therecto be someone who understands what taani is going brought, why she is behaving this way, she really needs a friend, someone to talk to, and she doesn't have that, there is no one in her life who she call her friend

Edited by miss_neha - 27 March 2013 at 9:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snehasahadgowri_amy-Rambler-vibhaaaprtnshahz-PixieDust-ajaved

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
     The starting bit->yes we wanted TR mu's but the timing couldn't be more worse...at a time when Taani is feeling all alone,even Rey fights with her and leaves!!!!!!!?????????????

I seriously feel like crying with this girl...Who is going through so much together...being criticized by the whole college,her own friends laughing at her,feeling all alone,left out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh we had always wanted this track to come but never thought it would be so heartbreaking to see the truth in front of your eyes...!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nishmalagowri_amyvibhaaaprtnshahzdesigirl_VD-PixieDust-

desigirl_VD

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_VD

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

The starting bit->yes we wanted TR mu's but the timing couldn't be more worse...at a time when Taani is feeling all alone,even Rey fights with her and leaves!!!!!!!?????????????

I seriously feel like crying with this girl...Who is going through so much together...being criticized by the whole college,her own friends laughing at her,feeling all alone,left out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gosh we had always wanted this track to come but never thought it would be so heartbreaking to see the truth in front of your eyes...!!!!!

agree wit u sreeju we wanted tr mu's but at a time where taani feels like this if rey leaves i'm sorry to say then he doesnt deserve her...but i dnt think he'll leave in a fight tomm i think cvs are gonna show rey torn btwn friends and taani

VD is just amazing she made me want to cry with her as well such a good actress she brings taani to life

i'm happy that cvs have finally made this track and are giving importance to taani but i agree i never expected it to be this heartbreaking

VD was teh star of today's epi

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

snehashekhawatnishmalagowri_amyprtnashkaashahz

piyaLovesJENSEN

Goldie

piyaLovesJENSEN

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
SHE just reminds me of the title ,,, RISE OF THE FALLEN ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, she will rise ,,, she is shrugging away all the B URI nazar ..LOL,,lol... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

snehashekhawatvibhaaaprtnshahz

-Memories-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Memories-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I know dii.. Taani really needs to speak her heart out to someone.. I can COMPLETELY feel what she must be feeling.. what she must be going through.. Precap ka start dekhke I was like.. Yes!! Atleast Rey will be beside her.. But NO!! She's all alone.. Nahi uska bhai.. Nahi uska BF.. n friends toh leave them.. woh toh namesake hai.. 
N calling her incapable.. doubting her abilities just because she is a NON DANCER?!! Are you Freakin kidding me people?!! 
I so can relate to that feeling when u have no one beside u.. Neither family nor friends.. and everyone is doubting your abilities.. Gosh!! 

bang on post dii!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnvibhaaagowri_amy-CussTheWorldUpshahz

cutedollll

IF-Dazzler

cutedollll

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
actully we always want exact attitude of taani ab yeh baat hum par depend krti hai ki we take this side positive or negative n i m happy tht cvs shows this attitude of taani CLERLY N WHEN SHE NEEDS ALL ,NO ONE TAKE HER POSITIVE N TAKE URSELF IN PLACE OF N SOCHO WHT SHOULD U FEEL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnshahz

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
ssly her so called frns r making fun of her...

its lyk non dancer hai toh woh st.louis ka gs nahi ho saktaDead

wats d logic behind it ??

feeling really bad fr taani...bt i knw she will prove herself to those who r questioning her abilities

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prtnvibhaaagowri_amy-CussTheWorldUpshahz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.