Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah
Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

India-Forums

ek baat

mariyem Senior Member
mariyem
mariyem

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
guys i want to know why tarak mehta is so popular, the reason i watch this show ,its entertaining as well its gives a message andyeh programm aap sab ke saath dekh sakte hai for me its distress me i feel happy after i watch tmkuc.the only show i wath everyday yeah ill watch other soap but after a while too much negativity i cant take it . tmkuc hame ek seekh deta hai ke achaa karo achaa hi hoga ,i want to hear from my forum members on thos topic please, and thanksBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

rishabgosavi IF-Sizzlerz
rishabgosavi
rishabgosavi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yes tmkoc is the best it gives laugh and message to us aur is show main mujhe sikaya ki kuch bhi ho hamesa kush raho aur saanth raho mind me and i doesn't understood why people are not coming on our forum and all wants saas bahu serials.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemPoochiePieProud-India

mariyem Senior Member
mariyem
mariyem

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
im done with sasbahu erial yeh dekh kar to koi shadi kese kar sakta hai khas karke ladkiya esa lagta hai shadi ldka ladki ki nahi sas bahi ki hoti haiROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoochiePieProud-India

PoochiePie IF-Sizzlerz
PoochiePie
PoochiePie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:36am | IP Logged
It is the best Family Entertainment with some or the other good social message! Embarrassed
8:30-9:00 is the ROFL-ing and LOL-ing time for me and my family!LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyem

-Sachinist- IF-Rockerz
-Sachinist-
-Sachinist-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
yes it is the best comedy seriel.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemProud-India

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index