Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

What abt SWARON story exclusiveness ????

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
why is that in the midst of all this SS story is getting ignored???? is that why a stupid break up was given????..everyday m waiting just to see ss story move forward but its all rest jhamelaas...in the midst of all this I see SWARON only as some strangersAngry..NDC dance RHs EVENT and now taani importance which I hardly care abt...GAWDDD...What abt SWARON??? its also the time to focus on SWARON story SWARON relationship which is going NOWHERE..

Have cvs ever thought of giving this importance to SS story after new Sharon entry???? Sharon aasthma revelation happened...Break up happened but its all so cool between SWARON...Not even one scene was given on how Swayam feels interacting with Sharon so freely...how Sharon feels???? the story is just stuck... m afraid cozz of one character the characters that are formed on D3 inception are endangered...not interested in watching SWARON story getting interrupted or get ruined...this way swaron story intensity would be lost...

just to highlight on character other characters are getting compromised??? so much of sidelining that Sharon today maintains mum and just looks upon when her responsibilities is on question???

its sad that cvs never thought of justifying Sharon's side of story when it comes to dance all the while this aasthma suffering...they made her away from dance...never justified her feelings for Swayam...never thought of justifying swayam as ACS..

This is so upsetting...Vrushan are working so hard...dancing acting but they don't get exclusive scenes...all the while Swayam and Sharon are surrounded with GANG...esp Swayam...have cvs ever thought of giving exclusive scenes focused on Swayam and Sharon thoughtprocess???...how ridiculously cool they are shown when their life is also going critical...how simple its all done when its come to SS focus?

very disappointing and upsetting

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 27 March 2013 at 10:14am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunarinkubathija12vrushanSaee.Ttca21venusrockztashug9AnanyaVruShanAnomic_lonerPooja-Jtannuluvshreyasi28yasrigupta.aditi20cscsMihi4VruShannature2nami2811

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What abt SWARON story exclusiveness ????" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-.nandini.-

IF-Rockerz

-.nandini.-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
See, I feel that the revelation was BRILLIANT and its follow up so far is good too, it's very refreshing to see SwaRon being strong and even better that they're doing it not for themselves but for each other. But yes, I do also hope that their storyline won't be made to stagnate again, and will see some real MOVEMENT in good time, even with all of this happening...let's see, let's see. 

And yes, VruShan deserve not to be sidelined, yeh toh hai hi. That's why I'm hoping screen space as well as story progress will happen achhe se. 

Edited by -.nandini.- - 27 March 2013 at 8:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

venusrockzBeulaSwaRon

nature2

IF-Sizzlerz

nature2

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
res plz Done

cv AngryAngry
 kab dost Cup bange ge sharon swayam

Edited by nature2 - 27 March 2013 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Pooja-J

IF-Dazzler

Pooja-J

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Exactly what about SwaRon, even they have a story which has to be built up and dealt with.

In this nonsense track which in a way appears too immature for me as a viewer why not side by side give a direction to Swaron story as well. Unke bhi kuch scenes dikhao yaar

In episode where we should get how team manages both events yahaan toh unnecessary cheezo ko two episodes se importance mil raha hai. Instead of this show us some good rehearsal hall dance movements

I don't want too much of interlink between SwaRon and rest, ek episode mein theek hai but not more than that.

EVEN SWARON HAVE A STORY TO BE MOVED FORWARD

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunavenusrockzBeulaSwaRon

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:25am | IP Logged
They better give a SS scene tomorrow and keep maintaining the continuity and better not sideline them.

BeulaSwaRon

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
i hope atleast tomorrow we got swaron bcs just cant handle this drama for whole episode

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -.nandini.-

See, I feel that the revelation was BRILLIANT and its follow up so far is good too, it's very refreshing to see SwaRon being strong and even better that they're doing it not for themselves but for each other. But yes, I do also hope that their storyline won't be made to stagnate again, and will see some real MOVEMENT in good time, even with all of this happening...let's see, let's see. 

And yes, VruShan deserve not to be sidelined, yeh toh hai hi. That's why I'm hoping screen space as well as story progress will happen achhe se. 

hoping yess that story is not ignored but not giving scenes and exclusiveness at this point of time may ruin the impact and intensity of SS story...

Vrushan are doing a lot of hardwork for the show and we dont see them as together most of the times...its very upsetting...how will SS chemistry  be developed if there is no focus on them at all..

hope cvs give exclusive scenes to SWARON ...to Swayam and Sharon too cozz basically they are also going through a lot

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hoppy

Exactly what about SwaRon, even they have a story which has to be built up and dealt with.

In this nonsense track which in a way appears too immature for me as a viewer why not side by side give a direction to Swaron story as well. Unke bhi kuch scenes dikhao yaar

In episode where we should get how team manages both events yahaan toh unnecessary cheezo ko two episodes se importance mil raha hai. Instead of this show us some good rehearsal hall dance movements

I don't want too much of interlink between SwaRon and rest, ek episode mein theek hai but not more than that.

EVEN SWARON HAVE A STORY TO BE MOVED FORWARD
their story is just left out...there is so much to show abt swayam and Sharon...their pains and their hurts...their relationship...never I remember that much focus was emphasized on..at least not on these aspects

Post Reply New Post

Go to top