Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
when Pinky started her Ganga-Jamuna.. I was like Ouch Ermm Dead Angry

I don't understand what Jeet was trying to say was wrong in any way, She is to be blamed and Jeet didn't even say anything bad but before that Pinky mata started her wipping. Sleepy 

she even started hitting sleeping Sunny jor jor se while crying.. ROFL it was hilarious how Sunny boy had to bear pinky's craziness even in sleep.. ROFL

Jeet's expressions at night said it all, Pinky didn't let him say anything but continued her self blaming session & then slept.  She doesn't feel the need to solve the issue on hand about Sunny's bad habits but she is all cry for herself. Ouch 

I know now, where does all the crazy irritating traits in Raavi comes from.. ROFL

I pity Jeet, Rashi & Sunny.. I feel for them. Wink LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-prernacdaMahek_No1Samraat_92Shwets1502

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sunny's Food poisoning & Pinky mata's ganga-jamuna" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

when Pinky started her Ganga-Jamuna.. I was like Ouch Ermm Dead Angry

Sirf Ganga Jamuna??/what about the rest of the rivers?ROFL 

I don't understand what Jeet was trying to say was wrong in any way, She is to be blamed and Jeet didn't even say anything bad but before that Pinky mata started her wipping. Sleepy 

What Jeet was telling was right. How can Pinky forget that she let Sunny drink an entire bottle of cola? She kept staring at him till he completed the bottle. She could have easily stopped himOuch

she even started hitting sleeping Sunny jor jor se while crying.. ROFL it was hilarious how Sunny boy had to bear pinky's craziness even in sleep.. ROFL

Jeet's expressions at night said it all, Pinky didn't let him say anything but continued her self blaming session & then slept.  She doesn't feel the need to solve the issue on hand about Sunny's bad habits but she is all cry for herself. Ouch 

Pinky does not like to be blamed for any problem. Just like her elder sisterLOL 

I know now, where does all the crazy irritating traits in Raavi comes from.. ROFL

I again have to say, Raavi's make up is too much. She is just at home. LOL

I pity Jeet, Rashi & Sunny.. I feel for them. Wink LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
of course, it was Pinky's fault. She was staring as if, she couldn't do anything & was shocked Sunny gulping whole bottle of cola. Also, she asked if it was his One Sip as if she doesn't understand what One sip means.. Confused

Shwets.. so you mean to say, Pinky & Sweety doesn't like any finger pointed at them even if they are wrong.. well yea looks like it is.

I think this trait comes from their late mother. poor Papaji & Lovely must have had hard time handling 3 ladies of same kind.. ROFL

Edited by Sachi16 - 27 March 2013 at 8:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prernacdaMahek_No1Shwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

of course, it was Pinky's fault. She was staring as if, she couldn't do anything & was shocked Sunny gulping whole bottle of cola. Also, she asked if it was his One Sip as if she doesn't understand what One sip means.. Confused

Shwets.. so you mean to say, Pinky & Sweety doesn't like any finger pointed at them even if they are wrong.. well yea looks like it is.

I think this trait comes from their late mother. poor Papaji & Lovely must have had hard time handling 3 ladies of same kind.. ROFL

Ofcourse...have you seen Sweety..whenever Ginny or Rocky does something wrong...first thing she does is call Luckyji and shout at him to come homeROFL then she says..."yeh sab aapki wajah se hua hai"LOL before even he understands what the prob is...LOL

Papaji does not blame anyone...so it has to be their motherLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yomammaNimbuMirchiMahek_No1

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
I know Sweety has to take all the credit for all Good things their children do & blame Lucky ji for anything that goes wrong.. Ouch

and I know Papaji doesn't blame others, that's why I said, it's from their late mother. LOLLOL

now I understand.. why Lovely is so afraid of sweety, coz He might have got blamed for everything in their house.

poor Papaji, Lovely and now the poorness is shifted to Lucky & Jeet. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

I know Sweety has to take all the credit for all Good things their children do & blame Lucky ji for anything that goes wrong.. Ouch

There is an exact scene on this...Lucky says the exact same thing...bt light heartedly.Confused

and I know Papaji doesn't blame others, that's why I said, it's from their late mother. LOLLOL

now I understand.. why Lovely is so afraid of sweety, coz He might have got blamed for everything in their house. 

Just not lovely. The entire family is scared of SweetyOuchLOL

poor Papaji, Lovely and now the poorness is shifted to Lucky & Jeet. ROFL

Sweety and Pinky are lucky to have husbands like Lucky n Jeet.LOL

Mahek_No1NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I know shwets. Papaji should feel happy that he got such understanding damads for his crazy daughters.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1

Samraat_92

IF-Stunnerz

Samraat_92

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Exactly..Thumbs Up Pinky ko ronay dhonay aur apni ganga jamuna bahanay k elawa koi kaam nahi..D'oh Kitna roti hai yeh aurat..Angry ufff...Ouch

Pinky is too much dumb..Pinch aur ro ro kr toh yeh aurat pagal kr deti hai..D'oh Becharey chotay sunny tak ko nahi baksha aur apna gussa us per nikalnay lag gayi..Ouch Pinky mei sense naam ki koi cheez nahi hai kya..Confused Cv's nay kitna dumb bnaya hai usay..D'oh

Waise Rupali ki ronay waley scenes mei us k aanso naturally nikalte hongay..ROFL coz woh apni real life mei bhi biht roti hai nd Bigg boss ki taqreebun har epi mei royi thi..D'oh so i'm sure usko Pinky k role mei most of da times glicerine ki zaroorat nahi parti hogi..LOL aur uska rona naturally nikalta hoga..ROFL she is really perfect 4 dis role..ClapLOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 27 March 2013 at 10:45am

Mahek_No1NimbuMirchi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top