Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

~Choose/Suggest Name For the MOTW~EXTENDED (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

alujna 21 ...most ppl are saying daastan of the week for member of the week... i think we should let dastaan od the week be the news letter and anything else for member of the week...its jus a suggestion...wat do u think?
dastaan of the week is already been chosen for MOTW thread by many I don't think it will be fair to change it now.
So your thread is NL???

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Choose/Suggest Name For the MOTW~EXTENDED (Page 4)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

alujna 21 ...most ppl are saying daastan of the week for member of the week... i think we should let dastaan od the week be the news letter and anything else for member of the week...its jus a suggestion...wat do u think?
dastaan of the week is already been chosen for MOTW thread by many I don't think it will be fair to change it now.
So your thread is NL???

yup ur right...we'll leav m.o.t.w as dastaan of the week then...so what will we name our nes letter...shall i open a thread for suggestions????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cute00ish

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyahmt

since most of the people like the dastaan of week as MOTW...we cant simply change it...aftr taking permision from jyoti di we can hav a seprate post to ask members abt their suggestions for newletter name..and decide according to the majority opinion..Big smile

ok i think u r right!!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
NL is a thread which is decided by the CM of the forum here Jyoti is the CM so she'll decide it.
Before opening a NL thread a member should asked for permission with CM.
I'll will please advice you to seek permission with Jyoti before proceeding forward.

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ALUJNA21

NL is a thread which is decided by the CM of the forum here Jyoti is the CM so she'll decide it.
Before opening a NL thread a member should asked for permission with CM.
I'll will please advice you to seek permission with Jyoti before proceeding forward.

i have asked for permisson...jus waing on reply now!! thankx

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
^

About Newsletter, I already asked Jyoti. She said that someone else already asked for permission beforehand. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21starsanjana

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 31 March 2013 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

^

About Newsletter, I already asked Jyoti. She said that someone else already asked for permission beforehand. 
yup i was told so too

funkylicious

IF-Rockerz

funkylicious

Posted: 03 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
dastaan otw..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top