Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Dude aur kitna din yeh saas bahu rona dhona jhelna padhega ðŸ˜†
All this is really getting on my nerves !!!!!!!
Taani is out of her mind... She is fighting with that Girl "sharon raiprakash" who was first person in the college to help her console her !!! WOW 😡
SUPER LAME !!!!! She don't even trust her friends
Edited by AninditaTanHa - 11 years ago
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

he has a padosi of Taani who wont care if she want's someone beside her or not...!!!!!!!

Taani needed a brother's support at that time but Swayam prefered to stay away from it...!!!now that is called a brother????/

wow great why always except this from swayam
taani ki to koi galati hi nahi hai woh to mahan hai kitni talented for always ditching her brother
now pls dont ask kab ditch kiya
agar taani ko itne dhyaan se dekhte ho to yeh to pata hi hoga
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Originally posted by: vrushan

wow great why always except this from swayam
taani ki to koi galati hi nahi hai woh to mahan hai kitni talented for always ditching her brother
now pls dont ask kab ditch kiya
agar taani ko itne dhyaan se dekhte ho to yeh to pata hi hoga

if you cant count that even count the times when Swayam has done the same
AninditaSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

he has a padosi of Taani who wont care if she want's someone beside her or not...!!!!!!!

Taani needed a brother's support at that time but Swayam prefered to stay away from it...!!!now that is called a brother????/

Jo galat hai use to galat bolo yaar !!! She should have trusted her friends.. She is getting hyper on Sharon who was the first one in the college to support Taani if you remember ?? Taani forgot that so easily ?? and jaha tak Swayam ki baat hai he is enough caring that is why he trusted rey and asked him to come to his house.. yeh care nahi hai to kya hai ??????
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

that is the best decision taken by swayam...but he still care thats y he called rey...khud jaake aur hyperactive behaviour ko jelna padtha...y cant taani think twise before talking something??????
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh plsss ,,,,,,,,,, SWAYUM calls himself to be a brother ... he doesnt deserves to be called a brother . WEN her sister was soo hurt she preferred calling rey rather tham himself going nd being besides her .. WTH
Diya_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sharon is just egoistsic and has way too much attitude she isnt a goddess jo sabko dand dene arahi hain

So stop making out like shes so mahaan
vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if you cant count that even count the times when Swayam has done the same

wow swayam has done d same ya ya wo swayam tha jo jakar sixth dancer ban gaya aur taani ko problem face karni padi rt
aur sirf rey ke liye shivam ki gf ban gaye after knowing she is swayam biggest enemy
agar taani rt hote aur sharon wrong to woh kabhi sharon ki side nhi leta
remember woh kriya ke aage as a shield ban jata tha against sharon when sharon was wrong
pata nahi kitni baar taani ki bajah se sharon se fight kiya
but its ok yeh baat samajh me nahi ayegi
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pimples

Sharon is just egoistsic and has way too much attitude she isnt a goddess jo sabko dand dene arahi hain

thank u fr posting on my behalf..yes sharon is egoistic n she is nt mahaan..n v luv her d way she is..n rhi dand dene k baat..to she has been shown head strong frm d starting..n no 1..i repeat NO1 can mess wid her..whether its her best frnd, frnd,bf or any1...

so i wantd her to react n argue wid taani..though i likd swayam takng her side..bt still sharon should hv reacted..i want our DIVA back in action..
piyaLovesJENSEN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pimples

sharon nd mahan ,,, ðŸ˜²,, oh plss ,,, she doesnt has the guts to treat the person who loves her to the core kindly ,, oh plss maahanta ki baat na karo ,,,