OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
If sum1 asks me my fav scene 2day then I vl tell dat its Panchi's scene wid her mom. I loved d scene very much 😊 . I missed Panchi's mom n she was shown 2day. Panchi singing 'Abhi Mujh Mein Kahin' n her mom praising her for it. V got similar scene yesterday of Kiya n her mom but I hated it cuz Kiya's mom only cares for fame n money. 2day, panchi n her mom scene was a reprise to yesterday's scene. Panchi's mom is so sweet who is encouraging her to show her talent to evry1 even teln her to become glamourous n hot as she is in college. Earlier, it was Kiya during APC who wanted Panchi wid her to sing n wen Panchi said dat she is not like her, Kiya encouraged to not think low of herself. I want dat Kiya back. Panchi n Juhi's moms r very sweet n understanding which Kiya does not have. 1 thing, I said earlier n even saying 2day dat Panchi sings better than Kiya. It was Panchi's singing mostly wid Ranveer dat got them to reach APC. Both Panchi n her mom lukd very cute in orange. I loved their hug 😊 .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
agree Juhi!!
Panchhi's mom is so sweet 😳
JiyaRe... thumbnail