TNN | Mar 27, 2013, 02.31 PM IST
inShare
More
A
A
READ MORE Suhasi Dhami|Somya Seth|Simran Kaur|Rithvik Dhanjani|Ragini Khanna
TV stars share their Holi plans
TV stars wish Happy Holi
As the festival of Colours come knocking popular TV actors along with the rest of the country celebrates it with great amount of colour and glory. 

While some celebs are looking forward to enjoying the festival of colours with their loved ones, the others have big plans on their mind. Apart from wishing fans, celebs are also spreading a message and rooting for a dry Holi this year.

Somya Seth aka Aradhya of Dil Ki Nazar Se.. Khoobsurat
 Since I am Banarsi, I have seen really colorful Holi during my childhood days. Dye colors of Banarsi saries with bhang were used. From the time I have been in Bombay it has always been a dry Holi with my family, this year also I plan to have dry Holi because of the Maharashtra drought...I'm aware about the conditions of Maharashtra districts like 11,000 villages are facing water crisis and 3,905 villages have suffered more than 50 per cent crop loss. I am doing my bit and I strongly want everyone to do their bit"

Rohit Khurana aka Madhav from Dil ki Nazar se...Khoobsurat I love to play Holi with my friends in Mumbai. Since I am shooting in Mumbai and my family stays in Delhi I hardly get a chance to play with them. I play with colours and water. Friends get together and do rain dance. When I was young, I remember throwing balloons from the rooftop and used to get excited when the aim would be bang on. Guys in our area take this day as an opportunity and put colors on girls. It's a fun day overall.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters