Frequent Posters

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Chapter 3 is SO hilarious !!
'Due' in an hour 🤣🤣🤣
Poor POOR Asad !! And maan 😆
Ohmigosh - AMAZING WORK havok !
I SO loved it ! Fabulous ! Fantastic ! Superb !
Moving on cuz I'm REALLY getting late 🤣
OceanicHeart. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
That was hilarious ðŸ˜†
Poor asad maan Kitna pareshan  karega uss bechara ko ðŸ˜†
I'm actually waiting for maan to meet Zoe 
Together they would be awesome 
I can actually imagine asad ðŸ˜†
Continue ASAP 
I just can't wait ðŸ˜³
N thanks 4r the pm ðŸ˜Š
Superb SS 
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
God, Maan and Asad fight like as if they are a couple. It was actually very entertaining and funny !! Can't wait to see how Maan helps Asad unwind !!
Rarepearl thumbnail
awesome part. hmm.. dats so true both Asad & Maan do hav a lot in common. I hope Maan succeeds in persuading Asad to give a chance to love n life as well. it was good Asad realized he was being mean to Maan, he came all the way to meet him n here he goes on n on abt the upcoming client. seriously at times Asad becums crazy. well I loved all the titles Maan endowed Asad wid.
cont soon.
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hate IF, I managed to come up with a decent comment, and what does it do, never manages to post it, and am now depressed. ðŸ˜­ It was really a big one, but yea, shit of a comment, please gimme some time to get over the loss. ðŸ˜³
agreatperhaps thumbnail
I really wished miracles could happen and the comment would return, alas, it doesn't. Anyhow, mustered up some good will and some happy thoughts, the comment should be here, shortly, enough!
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Remember when I told you of myself being a nincompoop, and a helpless girl, believe in it, had been trying to avoid feeling like that, but after seeing the amount of updates I have already missed on, well, forced to believe in it, really.

So, for my sake, believe it.

Okay, and also remember I said, I am too digitally worked up to comment, and also the tragedy I passed through? I am going to try to keep this one short, and yeah the short-short, not the meant-to-be-but-never-is-short. ðŸ˜†

And yea, I do believe a decent comment should come, and hopefully it does come out the way I want, and if it doesn't, forgive me.😳

OKay, so the mystery guy was Maan Singh Khurana, and am actually pretty happy for him to be here. Not that am a big Geet fan, but this lad, had my eyes. Not again, as I repeat myself, am I a Gurmeet fanatic - kill me if you want - but then, he had the power get my eye. He's one awesome fellow.

The usual friendly ranting, and my goodness, the response of Asad at seeing his long lost friend, woman, you nailed it, like a boss, that is. The egos clash, and similarities flood out. Dude, what's up with em and their coats. Silly fellows, they need'a be taught, life is more than coats, and rightfully so, Geet has managed to do so with Maan, and Zoya girl, you need to buck up. 

And the updates following where as wonderful as they could be, and girl, you better accept it, you could craft out some wonderful masterpieces, and yea, I need'a have tips for em.

Cause as much as I try, I am a sucker at humorous pieces, they just don't come out as I want em to be. OKay, I realize, you don't want my sad story in here, but some meaningful feedback, right, sorry!

Well, the christening ceremony. Dude, Geet would be so proud if she hears her husband out, crap, she changed him, and for good, that is.

Lord of the Laptops

Tycoon of the Tracing Paper 

Leader of the Layouts

Sultan of the Sketchbooks

Prince of the Pencils 

Shah of the Scales 

I mean, is he for real. He just perfectly christened our dear Asad, and now am wondering, he and Zoya could get in quite well, right-o?

So, now am really really happy you wrote this SS, YOU better be proud of it, because I am, proud that is, that I know the person who wrote this, eh Blabbermouth! ðŸ˜‰

Oh yea, in terms of that, I would rather christen you Queen of Masterpieces in here, cause my dear Blabbermouth, you are fabulous, and yea, rightfully ^ so.

Eeks, why do I always make it meant-to-be-but-never-is-short. I need'a get myself right, cause I realize, I just bored you with whatever shit is written ^ up there.

Sorry for all the blabbering, and yea, I think I should name myself Ms. Boring Blabbermouth instead of naming you the latter in the name.

Shit! I am again blabbering, and rightfully so, you just dozed off man. ðŸ¥± And yea, no freaking grudges against it, because even I am yawning know.

Crap, this has to end.

Bye! 

agreatperhaps thumbnail
^^ As Maan in here said, "we're friends, and SHIT happens", hope you forgive me on for the above post. It's absolute SHIT, and yea, you are free to through rotten tomatoes and even frying pans on me, and I won't mind. 

And yea, you want, I'll edit it and change the words, no meaningful comments for you there, and yea, I know that, am a helpless damsel. ðŸ˜³

So, slept reading my comment, I would gladly change it. But just remember the gist of it, You are as fabulous as anyone could be and you rock and nail em. Keep it up, mate! (; also, am very very proud of you. 🤗

P.S/ Hope you can forgive me for the amount of spamming I did in just one page, with my SHIT. Sorry! Truly, I am. ðŸ˜³ Just be kind on me, and don't behead me for that. 

Okay, Nivriti, enough of  crap, she does not want to read it.  Done with it, bye! :D
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updateS :-) loved the nicknames given to Asad and loved Asad-Maan conversation 
hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
re-read it again 😆
update soon!