Master Chef Season 3

Sanjeev kapoor - Page 3

benhur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
rudeness or strictness i dont mind what i really have started hating is his loud "lo kar lo baat isse kehte hain dish"... looks ridiculous, staged and way too dramatic

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharon5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Blyton I have a strange feeling that the channel has done that to him. The khana khazana Sanjeev kapoor was definitely nicer. You are right. And because he is a household name in India and people are used to seeing him all nice , maybe that's why now a lot of people can't digest his strict persona in masterchef. I don't blame him though. I blame the channel and the production house coz they've got a very big say in what these judges and contestants do. And seriously if people think Sanjeev kapoor is rude , then they should see chef marco. He literally told the contestants on masterchef oz that if they don't get the rack of lamb done soon he's gonna put them on the rack! 😆Edited by sharon5 - 11 years ago
hamzanuha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: benhur

rudeness or strictness i dont mind what i really have started hating is his loud "lo kar lo baat isse kehte hain dish"... looks ridiculous, staged and way too dramatic

EXACTLY! He sounds like a village yokel! ðŸ¤¢
ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I feel same , but Vikkas is down to earth chef