Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

MriduB

IF-Dazzler

MriduB

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Not everyone can be Vikas Khanna!Wink
Even though I couldn't watch the episodes, but I have watched few scenes! He's a bit rash n rude too!
Don't know abt Kunal!
Vikas is a sweetheart! Embarrassed He's extremely sweet n humble! Embarrassed

Mr.Kapoor! Learn something from Vikas!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kalyani_shiva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanjeev kapoor (Page 2)" in Master Chef Season 3 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neel_jay

Goldie

neel_jay

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Yes, he comes across has a very arrogant and conceited guy...
And not just his behavior, his entire body language as well his face are very harsh. The other two judges have more softness on their face..

Edited by neel_jay - 30 March 2013 at 4:00am

arshi33

arshi33

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
yeah!!
i totally agree with you...
n d way he threw sachin's dish...OuchOuch

iMadz

IF-Rockerz

iMadz

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I don't mind him being rude. Everything is balanced. If he is rude, Chef Vikas is there to comfort everyone. I love Vikas. Embarrassed

Krishnaluv94

Krishnaluv94

IF-Rockerz

Krishnaluv94

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Yeah, he can be a little intimidating at times. Hosting a cooking show and judging are two different things. But I guess in the end it all balances out. 

iMadz

-Alinaa-

Goldie

-Alinaa-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I didn't find him rude. Yes Vikas is nice and humble given the amount of success he has attained. But everyone need not be nice in same way.
In fact, I think the judging panel is balanced this season than previous ones.

Edited by -Alinaa- - 30 March 2013 at 9:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Supriya72arhi_12345

sharon5

sharon5

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I think its the essence of the reality show. One good judge, one ok ok judge and one strict judge. It makes people talk about it, write about it like what we are doing now and all these contribute to the amount of viewers its getting. I am pretty sure Sanjeev Kapoor as a person is nice but in the reality show, maybe his role is to be the strict judge. Although its a reality show, most times, judges are made to play a certain persona/role. Have you guys heard of Matt Preston from Masterchef Australia ? He is the strict judge on the show but he is such a charmer in reality. In one of his interviews, he was asked why he is  not himself on the show (coz in real life, hes a really nice guy) and he answered that someone has to play the strict judge and the production house thought he fit the persona so he should be the strict one. After all, the judges are getting paid by the channel and the production house. When you see Sanjeev Kapoor in his interviews / cooking shows or even in person in one of his restaurants , hes actually super duper nice. And yes, not everyone gets to be Vikas ! He's just beyond adorable ! EmbarrassedSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Supriya72_QueenBee_blyton

memarathi

Goldie

memarathi

Posted: 06 April 2013 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Vikas' s presence n behavior is commendable. He is such a nice person thats why everyone luvs my vikku.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Master Chef Season 3 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.