what is sameer soni doing guys?

Poll

what is sameer soni doing guys?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
we all know that keerti plan Jdjd in colors?
What sameer soni doing now days.any idea.last week he say thank guys in facebook fans page.

Any idea guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitsss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really we are going to have a poll on this?πŸ˜• If he is doing something that we should be knowing about I am sure we will get to know it!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Edited by chitsss - 11 years ago
rainbowgirl thumbnail
Since when did it become mandatory for actors to give report of what they did in off screen time to their fans? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• They are entitled to have a personal life, am sure if Sameer wants to share his future plans he'l let us know via interviews πŸ˜‰
d.padmini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-rainbowgirl

Since when did it become mandatory for actors to give report of what they did in off screentime to their fans?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•They are entitled to have a personal life, am sure if Sameer wants to share his future plans he'l let us know via interviewsπŸ˜‰

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ completely agree with u
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haila..😲😲

really v r getting poll on this now?/πŸ€“πŸ€”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dnt understand d purpose of this poll...bt anyways..i hope tht he mst be preparing for S2..afterall he is gonna produce na..n its a tough jobπŸ˜‰
olivia7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I believe, Sameer prepare for parichay season 2.
I hope, he will not be disappointed his fans.

Sarim.fatmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Prads

Haila..😲😲

really v r getting poll on this now?/πŸ€“πŸ€”

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

dnt understand d purpose of this poll...bt anyways..i hope tht he mst be preparing for S2..afterall he is gonna produce na..n its a tough jobπŸ˜‰

Hope our wish comes true & we get the news of parichay season 2 through sameer sony after holi.

So enjoy ur holi.
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
any update guys any one call sameer soni for parichay season 2?
Shobhit18 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-rainbowgirl

Since when did it become mandatory for actors to give report of what they did in off screen time to their fans? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• They are entitled to have a personal life, am sure if Sameer wants to share his future plans he'l let us know via interviews πŸ˜‰

Right said, babe!! πŸ˜†

@san_bsp020: It shouldn't be our concern about what Sameer is doing & what he is not...
What we should actually worry about is that all the hopes of getting a Season 2 of our show seem to be pretty grim as of now... (As there is not even a slightest of hint about it through official or reliable sources..).

Hence, we have our tasks cut out.. & I hope, you know what I'm referring to.. πŸ˜‰