Amrit Manthan

ANKITA plz navi par reham karo

sultanbala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† in yesterday episode navi aka agamjee lifting nimrit aka ankita if u notice navi face it look like as he is  thinking  hey bagwaan πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab kya karuπŸ˜†πŸ˜† ankita plz apna weight reduce karo bechara navi kuch bol nahi sakta ... kal ankita ne navi kii band bajaee ...plz  reduce weight so that we can enjoy more agni lifting scenessπŸ˜‰
HAPPY HOL I😳😳 to all AM MEMBERS πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by magicaleyes - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Navi.Brar- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HAHAHAHA...Well said...Edited by NAVI_BRAR - 11 years ago
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
PLease magical stop this ,...
you cannot pass this type of comments on Ankita ... stop it stop it ...
we all are fans of ANkita and Navi ... we will not make you promote such type of comments
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I am very sorry to say some of the members unnecessary comments on Ankita's physical appearance

This shows their  poor taste PLEASE STOP IT.you are all mature enough to know .

I am watching for the past quite sometimes one or two members make sarcastic comments .There are so many things to discuss about the serial .

If you have any new idea come with it we will incorporate it and make this Amrit Manthan  IF unique from other serials viewers.

RESPECT ARTISTS WHETHER THEY ARE NEW OR OLD...AS A HUMAN BEING WE CAN DO  THAT MUCH ...TO THEM

Edited by anasuya43 - 11 years ago
ambolove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sorry but Ankita is a normal healthy weight. Neither fat nor too skinny.

Also if you notice off-screen she is very slim, sometimes due to angle, the camera can make you look ten times your weight.

We do not want to give negative comments about someone's physical appearance as it can have a negative impact, this is why anorexia and bulimia exists. It's a form of bullying and I'm sure Ankita browses through india-forums to read comments.

She is a beautiful person. Please give comments on what you DO like about her. For example I think that she has the most beautiful expressive eyes. Navi has the most delicious looking lips. Adaa has a cute nose and beautiful face.

God made everything a beauty.
Edited by ambolove - 11 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@NAVI_BRAR

i am very happy that you have admit your mistake .i will appreicate it very much for your mail  πŸ‘
Mrs.KimJongin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anasuya43

@NAVI_BRAR

i am very happy that you have admit your mistake .i will appreicate it very much for your mail  πŸ‘

yes me too πŸ‘