This one is for Ms. or Mr. Ahana

coolnfundu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
If you like being a biased mod, just say so and be so.

Don't try and act all holy and pious. Why are Rano topics not locked. There are some on How she is a Disaster for the show. How is that not instigating than Anamika is a loser.

Continue your lop sided way. And yes, I am specifically targeting your behavior based on you not discharging your responsibility as a mod perfectly. Now go lock this one as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Have you ever tried reading IF's rule of conduct? The two topic mentioned above are way differnmet...making posts with stats and facts can't be locked and if you have any issue regarding that post go and post it there instead of going after Dev Team...what she did, she did it as pat of her duty...and i am thankful to her for taking out time for our forum.

p.s: i personally think ur post  "Anamika is a loser" should be closed too for instigating Ana fans...and with a clear purpose of spoiling the decor of forum.
coolnfundu thumbnail
Oh really.

My post had stats as well. All that happened. Since no one can argue with it, so let's lock it. Lame.
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

Have you ever tried reading IF's rule of conduct? The two topic mentioned above are way differnmet...making posts with stats and facts can't be locked and if you have any issue regarding that post go and post it there instead of going after Dev Team...what she did, she did it as pat of her duty...and i am thankful to her for taking out time for our forum.

p.s: i personally think ur post  "Anamika is a loser" should be closed too for instigating Ana fans...and with a clear purpose of spoiling the decor of forum.

Romi don't waste ur precious time to samjhaofying Mr.Phanduji.  He's the  Supreme court n highcourt of this forum..🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
BHAINS KE AAGE BEEN BAJANA ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 
coolnfundu thumbnail
Vasishtha or whatever it is ... I am not a bhains, I am a saanp. Been bajao at your own risk.

And why don't you first heed your own advice than keep on sermonizing others --- or is that something peculiar to your own lack of being unable to stand for what you think is right and need validation from your amorphous friends?
rosh94 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vasishtha

Romi don't waste ur precious time to samjhaofying Mr.Phanduji.  He's the  Supreme court n highcourt of this forum..🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

BHAINS KE AAGE BEEN BAJANA ...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 

guyz just leave this topic
i think there is no need 2 do comment this stupid or useless topic
isse bolne do jab koi ghass nahi dale ga tab kude chup ho kr beth jai ga
just leave this topic

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolnfundu

Oh really.

My post had stats as well. All that happened. Since no one can argue with it, so let's lock it. Lame.

Oh yes...Stats...what stats ur talking about more then stats it had the hidden hatred that u hold for Anamika πŸ˜†...and didn't i replied there and expressed my POVπŸ˜›...the thing is u made a post and forgot about having a healthy discussion with Ana fans😎...and yes for the last part of that post it should have closed very earlier...πŸ₯± the Best thing is MOD knows very well about their duty and that post was locked even we didn't pressed the report buttom πŸ˜›
coolnfundu thumbnail
Its pretty obvious on why this happened.

And mods are for sure accessing PMs coming to me where so many people are decrying open bias on this forum.
coolnfundu thumbnail
Oh Mr or Ms Roshi 

Tum khud apni advice pe follow karo.

Other than some Anamika fans there are others who can talk too. So, don't give yourself over importance. 
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Coolnfundu,

You could have PMed me and waited for the response instead of questioning the Dev Teams action openly.

If you goes through the post that has been closed, you may understand why it was closed.  Making sarcastic/ instigatory posts targeting other members/ fan bases will not be entertained here and will be dealt with severity!

If you feel someone have breach the rules, kindly report it and wait for the DT to do the needful.

Kindly go through the forum rules and follow them:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3505735

If you have any further concerns please feel free to contact us. Thank you once again for your cooperation.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by Aahaana - 11 years ago