Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Make sultan into...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

rosalineak

Goldie

rosalineak

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hope cv s turn sultan into an undercover agent.i don't want madhu to get punished for helping a don .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123Aneri401samidsamid

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Make sultan into..." in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
lol This would be an interesting turn!! But what about the kid?

& by the way to help someone in need is a good deed... She shouldn't be punished for it. I'm proud of Madhu for what she is doing-instead of turning her back she saved a person's life it's called Humanity. I just don't understand why several people have an issue with that...
When you go to the emergency they don't ask you your occupation before administering treatment - at least not where I'm from!

Aneri401

Goldie

Aneri401

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
agree nice post

rosalineak

Goldie

rosalineak

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

lol This would be an interesting turn!! But what about the kid?

& by the way to help someone in need is a good deed... She shouldn't be punished for it. I'm proud of Madhu for what she is doing-instead of turning her back she saved a person's life it's called Humanity. I just don't understand why several people have an issue with that...
When you go to the emergency they don't ask you your occupation before administering treatment - at least not where I'm from!

I really appreciate madhu for helping a don just for the sake of the little kid but the law never supports it even though its for humanity sake.Thats the only reason I want sultan to be a undercover agent and a give a good takkar to RK the superstar.

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

thank u so much good idea

rosalineak

Goldie

rosalineak

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

thank u so much good idea

u r welcome dearBig smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.