Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Make sultan into...

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hope cv s turn sultan into an undercover agent.i don't want madhu to get punished for helping a don .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

azizeh123Aneri401samidsamid

eminent IF-Dazzler
eminent
eminent

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
lol This would be an interesting turn!! But what about the kid?

& by the way to help someone in need is a good deed... She shouldn't be punished for it. I'm proud of Madhu for what she is doing-instead of turning her back she saved a person's life it's called Humanity. I just don't understand why several people have an issue with that...
When you go to the emergency they don't ask you your occupation before administering treatment - at least not where I'm from!
Aneri401 Goldie
Aneri401
Aneri401

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:37am | IP Logged
agree nice post
rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

lol This would be an interesting turn!! But what about the kid?

& by the way to help someone in need is a good deed... She shouldn't be punished for it. I'm proud of Madhu for what she is doing-instead of turning her back she saved a person's life it's called Humanity. I just don't understand why several people have an issue with that...
When you go to the emergency they don't ask you your occupation before administering treatment - at least not where I'm from!

I really appreciate madhu for helping a don just for the sake of the little kid but the law never supports it even though its for humanity sake.Thats the only reason I want sultan to be a undercover agent and a give a good takkar to RK the superstar.
tabby999 IF-Stunnerz
tabby999
tabby999

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:56am | IP Logged

thank u so much good idea

rosalineak Goldie
rosalineak
rosalineak

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

thank u so much good idea

u r welcome dearBig smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index