Page 1
Page   of 11
Page 2 Page 11

_Darling_

IF-Rockerz

_Darling_

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Madhubala - A truly inspirational Woman for Women!   Star

She is like a Phoenix bird who rises for ashes. The person she trusted the most has broken her trust! She was abused, insulted,,humiliated, cheated, backstabbed , BUT She is moving on in her life even if that means killing her soul each moment! 

A strong & courageous woman can ONLY do this ! She is fighting for herself, her respect, & making her own individuality in society! She is independent & strong woman!!

And NO ONE Has RIGHT TO tell her what to do except her Mom!!! It's Her Life!!

She has decided to NEVER FORGIVE RK!! NO ONE has the right to tell her to go Back to a person LIKE RK! Angry

If she will ever change her decision, she herself would do it! NO Need to tell her what to do!

Round of Applause Madhubala for standing up for yourself & to NOT Go Back to a person like RK!
Clap

YOU Are NOT A TOY TO BE play around! If someone thinks you are, LET THEM KEEP DREAMING ON! They will themselves get destroyed even without you moving your finger & will themselves keep burning in their own hell!Wink

Whatever you do, YOU Have all the rights!!! BE It Moving on with someone else, be it remain single, or be it Forgiving RK after he repents!! IT'S YOUR LIFE!! No matter what you do, NO ONE HAS THE right to object you!!

If that makes you self-centered or so called Dumb, then be it after all Kuch To Log Kahenge, Logo Ka Kaam Hai Kehna!!!

WOMEN ARE NOT TOYS! They have all the rights to Be Happy & do what they feel themselves would be happy with!

PROUD OF YOU, Madhubala Shamsher Malik! Keep Rocking! Love or Hate, BUT You can never be ignored! 

YOU are an Irresistible CHARMER !

Star

Pics Credit to Respective Creators!

Edited by Cutieee1992 - 27 March 2013 at 1:08am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaipritchoudhurylakshmi69drashtidhamifanMeena1428Zindayalpreetianand21DazlingdivyaAngel.Khushinai1311_yspTiaGurtiAvishtibestlovervena.cava.Anikz003heart1Angelfan13-Rossete-nishsweetsmishtyDDrafiatabassum99zahrazarsaudade-Venus--Swetha-mocking_birdornella_mgRoshiniManeetsanaammu-Siaa-kalyanireddySiri22CheckmateIWinnlm4naina2010eminentpaljaysunflower52bangalores-Veritaserum-Angel-33-optimist-Anoshka-the-GemKittuPratzzANJALI_SAMARIYAfunkyliciousdesaitvampires-lover-Ratzz-sue_21_SnowFlakes_sush12_DD..Sujith1001..PoseidonGodhuliLogonDrashtifan4evernehakaribacrystalalenaInvisible_WingsLittle_Mermaid.ankita24-WhiteGirl-DiamondLifememadSilentsoulshyams...RamonaG....-DamnedDrooler-Rolzzfaria86-Waheeda-suk19MischiefManagedNeelam..bhanu_rekhagmanesha76Madhuri53leverneLoquacious_Aash-Orchid-harshdbArnav90..tanya..--Udhay--.Shru_RK.dolly10-chrys-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Go Madhubala !! Live YOUR LIFE!" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KittuPratzz

IF-Rockerz

KittuPratzz

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
 me first!!! LOL
finally i achieved!!!

Yea..no one has any right to say her...y everyone are becoming Mummies?? what to do and what not??y interfering in her life?  if she is doing for her self its her Right on her life !!!

If by helping a criminal gangster...she becomes a criminal...then long back she had become criminal..by giving blood to that person RK,  who destroyed her family ...at tht time she is helping a criminal...,
By beating her father to death..he is no Sane person... even if bittu ji was involved in that kaand...he was there when malik is getting kicked. 

if by law and sections...she has to go to jail..then what punishment will Mr.Superstar RK will get by cheating a girl?? marrying her and leaving her ...insulting her?? humiliating her??

Before we point anyone check urself!!! every person have Flwas..no one is Perfect!!! 

every person does Mistake..Madhu has done Mistake called ..Helping a kid out of Humanity...
Its very small compare to the Betrayal what superstar RK had done. 

Very good post Cutiee Clap

If a gal have humanity towards a kid..and helping him makes her Dumb and Fool...then she is!! 

She dont have that much IQ...dont know how to backstab...nor she knows how to cheat and insult a person!!

She is just Plain Normal Chawl girl ...who have Human emotions!!! Big smile

Edited by KittuPratzz - 27 March 2013 at 12:09am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtidhamifanZindayalnlm4-optimist-krockAngel-33paljay..Sujith1001.._Darling_vampires-loversuk19MischiefManaged-WhiteGirl-RolzzLoquacious_Aashbhanu_rekhagMadhuri53--Udhay--

vampires-lover

IF-Rockerz

vampires-lover

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
such an awesome post...everything u said was so true n real...but i prefer madhu moving on with sultan...LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtidhamifanzahrazar-Rossete-Missy7naina2010krockfunkyliciousKittuPratzz_Darling_..Sujith1001..DiamondLifesuk19MischiefManaged--Udhay--

Rolzz

IF-Sizzlerz

Rolzz

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
Bravo!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtidhamifanzahrazar-Rossete-naina2010-optimist-krockKittuPratzz_Darling_..Sujith1001..MischiefManagedsuk19Loquacious_Aash--Udhay--

-Mihika-

Goldie

-Mihika-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
 yeah women have the ryght to think for themselvesSmile
but u gotta  agree wimme me that women get flowed away in emotions and can SOMETIMES not think STRAIGHT,that is the guys winning point.
a guy never lets emotions overpower his thinkingBig smile

Edited by mihikamahakal - 26 March 2013 at 11:40pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_-optimist-vampires-loversuk19MischiefManaged

Angel-33

IF-Rockerz

Angel-33

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Nice post  Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

drashtidhamifanzahrazar..Sujith1001.._Darling_suk19--Udhay--

vampires-lover

IF-Rockerz

vampires-lover

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KittuPratzz

res me first!!! LOL
Angry
if u haven't rested i would have been 1st...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ornella_mg-optimist-_Darling_Rolzzleverne

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Very nice post madzzz...

I completely agree...If a girl who has been betrayed and wishes to move on the entire society will pounce upon her asking how can she do it...and blah blah...

I am so happy madhu is so confident, independent and strong...she moved on in her life...and vowed never to trust her betrayer again...she wont return to RK unless he repents for his sins...and even after that i am doubtful...

Jo bhi ho...right now i am happy with what she is doing...away from RK...

hope i get sulbala together some day...Big smile or madhu alone also chalega..Wink

Edited by leverne - 26 March 2013 at 11:50pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxROSHxx-Rossete-Missy7-optimist-paljay..Sujith1001..KittuPratzz_Darling_MischiefManagedbhanu_rekhag--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.