Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

hardyboy09

IF-Dazzler

hardyboy09

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Daya  irritated the hell out of me last night, i mean her story was lame and unrealistic,it didn't even make me laugh, They started off this track so well but this is turning out to be the worst track,i mean from where did Ajay Devgun came into the picture??seriously the makers of the show should take care of how to take the track forward rather than forcefully taking an U-Turn for inviting someone for his promotional gimmicks..

Edited by hardyboy09 - 26 March 2013 at 10:51pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemSrishti.PoochiePierishabgosaviProud-India

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Daya" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rishabgosavi

IF-Sizzlerz

rishabgosavi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
no daya acting yesterday was mindblowing way she was explaining to jetha was mindblowing and i like the background music yesterday and the track is ending very well with jetha aapne darr ko kabu main layega as per one article and will he kept sheru then in society? aur iske baad iyer ka chera dekhne mein mazaa aayega.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishti.Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:37am | IP Logged
No, Daya was perfect yesterday,she was only trying to remove fear of Jetha,so she had told that story.

And story as well as photo of Daya with lion was fake & it's for only entertainment purpose.

And this is a best way to give entry of Ajay Devgan in the show because in this track Jetha fears from Dog & Ajay will tell him, "Be Himmatwala & remove your fear from your mind." & with this his film promotion also will be done.

mariyemrishabgosavi

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Yeah! I totally agree with you! Last night when I was seeing it, The only thought which was coming to my mind was did they start this dog track only for himmatwala promotion? I mean I was liking this track until Ajay Devgan came in between. The writers of TMKOC are very creative. They could have thought some other way to end this track instead of all this Himmatwala. I personally have no offence with Himmatwala team, but I was really disheartened when this promotion stuff came in between.

TMKOC have been promoting a lot of movies now-a-days..And I really feel sick when this promotion stuff makes an end to our enjoyment.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyemSrishti.Proud-India

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
And Yaa! I was not at all happy with Daya's performance yesterday. That story was a total bullshit! I infact was laughing at Jethalal's expressions! LOL! LOL He is a great actor!

mariyemProud-India

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSPE

No, Daya was perfect yesterday,she was only trying to remove fear of Jetha,so she had told that story.

And story as well as photo of Daya with lion was fake & it's for only entertainment purpose.

And this is a best way to give entry of Ajay Devgan in the show because in this track Jetha fears from Dog & Ajay will tell him, "Be Himmatwala & remove your fear from your mind." & with this his film promotion also will be done.

I'm sorry..but I dont agree with you! Yesterdays episode did not make sense at all. What was the need of getting Ajay Devgan in between. Just to promote his movie, which I swear wont be any good, they are deteriorating the quality of the show.Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sakshi.

Yeah! I totally agree with you! Last night when I was seeing it, The only thought which was coming to my mind was did they start this dog track only for himmatwala promotion? I mean I was liking this track until Ajay Devgan came in between. The writers of TMKOC are very creative. They could have thought some other way to end this track instead of all this Himmatwala. I personally have no offence with Himmatwala team, but I was really disheartened when this promotion stuff came in between.

TMKOC have been promoting a lot of movies now-a-days..And I really feel sick when this promotion stuff makes an end to our enjoyment.

All just because of promotion of movie,for that the story is harmed.The sequence & link of the track is broken.But what can we do??And also what can they do?Because Ajay's movie will be come on 29Th March,2013 so he want to promote movie before the date.

And as i told story telling by Daya was totally fake & it was just for the purpose of laugh.See, what i had written in my last reply.

Now hope they will give happy ending here to this dog track.

PoochiePie

IF-Sizzlerz

PoochiePie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSPE

Originally posted by .sakshi.

All just because of promotion of movie,for that the story is harmed.The sequence & link of the track is broken.But what can we do??And also what can they do?Because Ajay's movie will be come on 29Th March,2013 so he want to promote movie before the date.

And as i told story telling by Daya was totally fake & it was just for the purpose of laugh.See, what i had written in my last reply.

Now hope they will give happy ending here to this dog track.

I did not mean to offend you. If I did, Im really sorry. But what I mean is that story did not make any sense. Specially that photograph part..You also agree that she was making up a fake story. but then what was the need of that photograph with the lion.Ouch

Moreover, has TMKOC become a spot for movie promotion? Whoever wants comes for the promotion of their movies and they create disturbance in the ongoing track. 

That's what I think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Go to top