Ishita's Evil plot

padmavar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My prediction for Ishita's future plan is that she is going to really create havoc in SM that will probably culminate in a violent situation in the near future...

She is playing  a very dangerous game with Akash. She is going to play on Akash becoming jealous of Yash and her and she will be the one to grow roots of that jealousy in his pea brain since he is a puppet in her hands due to lack of a functioning brain in his big head. She will create situations between the three of them to add fuel to strengthen her plot. And both Akash(brain missing or not working) and Yash(gilt ridden about Ishita) are both going to be puppets in her hands.

I can see Akash with Ishita's manipulations and goading go after Yash with a gun or hire someone to kill Yash.

I hope before all this happens someone in Sm will wake up and smell ISHITA the evil witch and catch on to her. I think the CVS should give Pankaj or Prateek a chance at this and prove that they do have a backbone.

If my prediction is not to your liking, don't worry it is just a PREDICTION.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lulujjjj thumbnail
yep me too thinking the same.
yamunah79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think the other way around...now cv trying to bring plot ishita against arya activity...maybe her ultimate gold is yash...i dont think yash or aarti will fall in her trap...this game is between evil and angels...god is there for the angels...cv trying out the normal saas bahu drama method to increse trp...so my prediction.:-).no harm will reach arya accept people around them...so arya will be the savers...this will go on until yash will sense ishita evilism...lets wait n c
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do agree..but to add to your take...I think and am worried that she'll also consider Aarti a hindrance and so do something to get rid of Aarti and Aakash forever - DEATH!!!!!

Her twisted mind may think that then the family may plan her and Yash's PV!!!!!

GOD...I'll kill her!!!!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree but she will not gain anything of her intention