Qubool Hai

Unhoni ko Holi kar de Holi ko Unhoni ~OfficialPics (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 12

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendsall

TFS ankie...Happy holi dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she slips n he holds her n dreams...Will b a MITWA moment...Whatever it is...Inferences / Wishes frm dese pics r:

1) Wan Ayaan / Tanu to see dem together...D slip n catch moment or even d color applying (if its happening in real!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...Embarrassed

2) Ayaan - Zoe look seriously like best buddies / Bhabhi-devar / Elder sis - Lil bro...PH shud think of der pair...(if @ all dey wan d story in dat way...it 'll sink der BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Thumbs Down

3) ROFL for Razia...Whether she s wiping her colors off OR applying colors on her own...ROFL

4) Ayaan - Humeira luk like d perfect match for each other...Their Body structure, height, d chemistry looks perfect...better dey concentrate ONLY ON THEM and not drag ZOE in btwn...Smile

Well, there was a reference of BHAANG. soo i guess Asad doesnt dreams, it might be real. :P 
But then he is dreaming a lot lately, maybe seeing his chotu bhai dooing laaooee shaaoeey he can end up doing as such in real or in dream :P ROFL 

Perfecttoo you are. I too dont think Zoya will be dragged. Atyaan and Zoya look like Dewaar and Bhabbhi,and Humera and Ayaan are like Perfectoo Embarrassed 

Razia, ROFL hhahahaha! 

Its holi time deary, sabkoi jashn mein busy no one cares who is doing laaoeey shaaoevy! ROFL 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unhoni ko Holi kar de Holi ko Unhoni ~OfficialPics (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Prizi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prizi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Ty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

HAPPY HOLI to all of you.
Ankie thanks a lot for this amazing post.
I'm loving this Holi drama in QH sooo much.
I think we are in for some surprises and mitwa moments for sure.
love u bacha
Muah! Hug

Happii Holi Didoo Hug 

Ohh yeahh its soo nice to see them celebrating Holi, doesnt it makes the heart feel soo great? Afterall, its about color and love. We all are one Embarrassed 

And yea loads of mitwas, and intense drama too between Rashid and his wives and Asad miyaa ROFL 

p.s. : I know i have to reply long to ya in ur posts :P but then am to lazziee wil take time :P 

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meow23

momani tryng colour her on self kya...lolzz...so waitng for de holi walla epi.. jus hope siddique saab cmes face - face wid zoya..
was wonderng while plyng holi if billo rani's lens falls down and asad sees dis.. it wld b soo mucchh fun

the highlighted part : WOAAHH! Clap ROFL 

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-AsYa-..

Why is Ayan running after Zoya? Are they gonna meet finally?Confused Where is Asad going?

thanx a lot for sharing these pics ankie.Happy Holi!!Hug

because its mona darling ROFL but then there's color on his face, i guess they dont recognize properly, he does but she doesnt ROFL Asad is running after her, Asad gets her, and Ayaan his Humera! Embarrassed 

Happyy Holi my deary  Hug

..-DeViLiA-..

MisHumptyDumpty

IF-Sizzlerz

MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Thank you everyone, wish you all a very happy holi Hug 

..-DeViLiA-..

Aditi_sweetie

Aditi_sweetie

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
TFS Ankie!Embarrassed

Happy HolHug

I wonder what is razia doing btw?LOL

Edited by Aditi_sweetie - 27 March 2013 at 12:26am

MisHumptyDumpty

meow23

IF-Rockerz

meow23

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by meow23

momani tryng colour her on self kya...lolzz...so waitng for de holi walla epi.. jus hope siddique saab cmes face - face wid zoya..
was wonderng while plyng holi if billo rani's lens falls down and asad sees dis.. it wld b soo mucchh fun

the highlighted part : WOAAHH! Clap ROFL 

@ankie i hope it happns billo rani wil b parceled to registan directly...

MisHumptyDumpty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.