Qubool Hai

Unhoni ko Holi kar de Holi ko Unhoni ~OfficialPics (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

Saralicious

IF-Sizzlerz

Saralicious

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
tanx a lot ankie!!!jumping for joy emoticonjumping for joy emoticonjumping for joy emoticon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Unhoni ko Holi kar de Holi ko Unhoni ~OfficialPics (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..vidhi..

IF-Sizzlerz

..vidhi..

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
tfs...there is gonna be a lot more drama than sbs segments..

MisHumptyDumpty

Asya6

Asya6

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I have not seen these pics before! Thanks for sharing!
I'm curious to find or why is Asad holding tannu's hand like that!?

MisHumptyDumpty

--starstruck--

IF-Rockerz

--starstruck--

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
HAPPHOLI! Big smile

lovely shovely pics!

i hope it is aired today! Big smile

MisHumptyDumpty

enrique

IF-Rockerz

enrique

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Haayeee the look perfect

MisHumptyDumpty

PhoenixRadar

IF-Dazzler

PhoenixRadar

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Damn!!! These pics are amazing!!! And again Asad didn't let Dilshad Mommy enjoy the celebrations! Shireen was just wishing her applying a bit of colour! What the hell is Miyaa's problem?? Hmmph!

Asad and Zoya's pics are lovely!! And the last one was BIG and I was like his eyes are big and look very good. 
Ayaan and Zoya and Najma were dancing?? *clapping my hands in delight* Wowie!!!!

You know, Ankie, I am not able to watch Qubool Hai because my stupid TV has been ripped off of the channel Zee TV itself! (o_O)
Weird. I know. 
And the set top box guy is taking eons to get his ass out of his office and come install the thing for us!!! Angry
How lazy can people get huh???

Well, Happy Holi to you, mah chica!! Lao you very much and enjoy the day, my purdy gal!! :D

[You Know My Name, Mallika!]
Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

friendsallMisHumptyDumpty

paulomi_taAnu

IF-Rockerz

paulomi_taAnu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
wowiie !! m dying to watch this!! tfs !

MisHumptyDumpty

friendsall

Goldie

friendsall

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
TFS ankie...Happy holi dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she slips n he holds her n dreams...Will b a MITWA moment...Whatever it is...Inferences / Wishes frm dese pics r:

1) Wan Ayaan / Tanu to see dem together...D slip n catch moment or even d color applying (if its happening in real!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...Embarrassed

2) Ayaan - Zoe look seriously like best buddies / Bhabhi-devar / Elder sis - Lil bro...PH shud think of der pair...(if @ all dey wan d story in dat way...it 'll sink der BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)Thumbs Down

3) ROFL for Razia...Whether she s wiping her colors off OR applying colors on her own...ROFL

4) Ayaan - Humeira luk like d perfect match for each other...Their Body structure, height, d chemistry looks perfect...better dey concentrate ONLY ON THEM and not drag ZOE in btwn...Smile

MisHumptyDumpty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.