Originally posted by: --starstruck--

HAPPHOLI! πŸ˜ƒ

lovely shovely pics!

i hope it is aired today! πŸ˜ƒ

Tomorrow it will be :P Aj precap se kaam chala lijiye 🀣 
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Why is Ayan running after Zoya? Are they gonna meet finally?πŸ˜• Where is Asad going?

thanx a lot for sharing these pics ankie.Happy Holi!!πŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Damn!!! These pics are amazing!!! And again Asad didn't let Dilshad Mommy enjoy the celebrations! Shireen was just wishing her applying a bit of colour! What the hell is Miyaa's problem?? Hmmph!

Asad and Zoya's pics are lovely!! And the last one was BIG and I was like his eyes are big and look very good. 
Ayaan and Zoya and Najma were dancing?? *clapping my hands in delight* Wowie!!!!

You know, Ankie, I am not able to watch Qubool Hai because my stupid TV has been ripped off of the channel Zee TV itself! (o_O)
Weird. I know. 
And the set top box guy is taking eons to get his ass out of his office and come install the thing for us!!! πŸ˜‘
How lazy can people get huh???

Well, Happy Holi to you, mah chica!! Lao you very much and enjoy the day, my purdy gal!! :D

[You Know My Name, Mallika!]
😎

Noo i dont, cause u havent seen my gutter OS have you? I spent a whole day on it and πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
i didnt chat with Kuchoo and she said she is upset from u πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ so am i, cause u are like Miss Hawa Hawi πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

And mujhe mere bete and suatele bete aur un dono ki better halfs ko dekh kar ek hi gana yaad aarahaha hai 

Ho bin chabi khul jaye
Masti ka taala
Chori lage joru
Jora lage saala
Panghat pe naache
Ha panghat pe nache
Nache re nache madhubala

🀣 

Happy compulsory Bathing Day.Kass kaass ke nigar nigaar ke apne ap ko dhona :P πŸ˜† πŸ˜†and when done come to FB, we can have a long gossip wala chat πŸ˜³ 
preethi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hayee amazing pics n happy holi to u yooπŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: enrique

Haayeee the look perfect

Miyaa Biwi 🀣
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendsall

TFS ankie...Happy holi dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think she slips n he holds her n dreams...Will b a MITWA moment...Whatever it is...Inferences / Wishes frm dese pics r:

1) Wan Ayaan / Tanu to see dem together...D slip n catch moment or even d color applying (if its happening in real!!!!!!!!!!!!!)...😳

2) Ayaan - Zoe look seriously like best buddies / Bhabhi-devar / Elder sis - Lil bro...PH shud think of der pair...(if @ all dey wan d story in dat way...it 'll sink der BOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

3) ROFL for Razia...Whether she s wiping her colors off OR applying colors on her own...🀣

4) Ayaan - Humeira luk like d perfect match for each other...Their Body structure, height, d chemistry looks perfect...better dey concentrate ONLY ON THEM and not drag ZOE in btwn...😊

Well, there was a reference of BHAANG. soo i guess Asad doesnt dreams, it might be real. :P 
But then he is dreaming a lot lately, maybe seeing his chotu bhai dooing laaooee shaaoeey he can end up doing as such in real or in dream :P 🀣 

Perfecttoo you are. I too dont think Zoya will be dragged. Atyaan and Zoya look like Dewaar and Bhabbhi,and Humera and Ayaan are like Perfectoo πŸ˜³ 

Razia, 🀣 hhahahaha! 

Its holi time deary, sabkoi jashn mein busy no one cares who is doing laaoeey shaaoevy! 🀣 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

HAPPY HOLI to all of you.
Ankie thanks a lot for this amazing post.
I'm loving this Holi drama in QH sooo much.
I think we are in for some surprises and mitwa moments for sure.
love u bacha
Muah! πŸ€—

Happii Holi Didoo πŸ€— 

Ohh yeahh its soo nice to see them celebrating Holi, doesnt it makes the heart feel soo great? Afterall, its about color and love. We all are one πŸ˜³ 

And yea loads of mitwas, and intense drama too between Rashid and his wives and Asad miyaa 🀣 

p.s. : I know i have to reply long to ya in ur posts :P but then am to lazziee wil take time :P 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: meow23

momani tryng colour her on self kya...lolzz...so waitng for de holi walla epi.. jus hope siddique saab cmes face - face wid zoya..
was wonderng while plyng holi if billo rani's lens falls down and asad sees dis.. it wld b soo mucchh fun

the highlighted part : WOAAHH! πŸ‘ πŸ€£ 
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-AsYa-..

Why is Ayan running after Zoya? Are they gonna meet finally?πŸ˜• Where is Asad going?

thanx a lot for sharing these pics ankie.Happy Holi!!πŸ€—

because its mona darling 🀣 but then there's color on his face, i guess they dont recognize properly, he does but she doesnt 🀣 Asad is running after her, Asad gets her, and Ayaan his Humera! πŸ˜³ 

Happyy Holi my deary  πŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Thank you everyone, wish you all a very happy holi πŸ€—