Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Rk has not changed!

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Today I saw RK was back in his insecurity mode. Actually I was very happy that he trusted Madhu's word when she told him that she is not in a relationship with Sultan. Even though I failed to see any apologetic emotions on his face, I was happy that he took her word on this, despite his inherent insecurities.

But, Alas! i was wrong, he still doubts Madhu! So I don't see anything positive happening from RK's end. And Madhu anyways seems to be getting drawn into an underworld drama. I have always liked one thing about this show that they never dragged any track. So why now? Can't wait for this track to be over. But have to admit that all the actors are doing a stupendous job! Esp the little kid.. He is such a cutie patootie!! Smile

But miss RK n Madhu together. I am hopeful that soon I will be able to reconnect with the show. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939xXxNoreen786xXxmahimeshameenji22__smita__saijahnaviDrashtifan4everAmoureux-optimist-ennishet

ainanwer Goldie
ainanwer
ainanwer

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
This track is long because of Vivan HM trip to Australia
ennishet IF-Sizzlerz
ennishet
ennishet

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Cardio, just give it another three days, things will change most probably by 30th March.Yes, we want to see Rishbala but most of the peeps around here are not so keen on that ... they want a new girl for RK which leaves Madhu free for Sultan. I feel Dead for both the ideas.

Aryan has always been a cutie pie, I don't get it why some are against the kid, too.

I'm not so worried about being disconnected to the show, things will be back on track after some time ... at the moment, this forum is scaring me off, what the worst English horror movies couldn't do.

Edited by ennishet - 27 March 2013 at 2:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

payakacardio21__smita__

cardio21 IF-Rockerz
cardio21
cardio21

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ennishet

Cardio, just give it another three days, things will change most probably by 30th March.Yes, we want to see Rishbala but most of the peeps around here are not so keen on that ... they want a new girl for RK which leaves Madhu free for Sultan. I feel Dead for both the ideas.

Aryan has always been a cutie pie, I don't get it why some are against the kid, too.

I'm not so worried about being disconnected to the show, things will be back on track after some time ... at the moment, this forum is scaring me off, what the worst English horror movies couldn't do.

RK n Madhu with anyone else in itself sounds horrific to me.. I hope so too.. I love the show and al the characters are magnificent actors.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ennishet

Drashtifan4ever IF-Sizzlerz
Drashtifan4ever
Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Great post! He could never change!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cardio21

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index