Chhan Chhan

Episode Ratings

Poll

How much would u rate the second episode on the scale of 1 to 10 ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
.ishqbulava. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
How much would you Rate the second episode of ChhanChhan ? I would give it a 9 out of ten ! Overall i liked the episode 👏 Chhan-Chhan-Manav first meeting was good...Loved the whole I'm watching you thing 😆 More than that i loved Chhan-Chhan-Uma Ben scenes...Both Sanaya and Supriya Ji are doing a Fab job 👏 The episode had a social message as well...really excited to see how the girls will face the situation 😊
So tell me what you feel about the second episode ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I give it a 9/10 It's getting better going each passing days. 
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think you should have made this a Multiple voting they're too much haters here only here to  make remarks and judgments. 
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Call me bases but I give a big 10/10 from my side.  Edited by SimplyPriceless - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOL. The way its forwarding sets my mind to give it 8/10. The Social Message with 2nd Epic was nice as it would be interesting how would they proceed, as it would be unfair to say anything in just 2 epics.:) Overall going nice.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WAIT! The Thread is Multiple Voting Poll which is just unfair as it would show anything! Not a nice thing.:(
Decent6Chori thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Today I would give it a 9/10. Not a perfect 10 just yet. The non-sense susu stuff took away from the episode 😳 But overall, it was a very good episode!

IPKKNDfan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
the 2nd epi deserves a 10 ...
loved the Puchpuch acts...Chanchan s attitude...
and also the emotional ones too were very nice !
can see the show getting better ;))))
kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am loving Chhanchhan! 
It is realistic, depicting real life situations with an underlying theme of social messages, but not forgetting the humor in life. It is a very forward thinking show, in a place like India, where the male is ensconced God. To have a show which is female oriented is a foreign concept in India (although it does happen sparsely.) But best of all, it has Sanaya and that is the ONLY reason I am watching and have subscribed to Sony!

puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.