Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
I hope my post doesn't sound like I'm criticizing the efforts of creatives, but I am not enjoying this track!! Madhu, Sultan, Aryan are doing a great job. Stupendous performances, esp the little kid.. he is so adorable.. I don't think it had anything to do with RK's absence.
 But the show seemed to be losing its essence. I have developed a soft corner for this show. I love the show and the leads. Is it just me, or others also think the same.  I don't want this soaps popularity to drop. I want to know the public consensus. 
Please comment.. I hope others enjoy this show and this soap continues to do well.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalatimahimeshavaani21vkk2429ornella_mgamrithassaijahnaviForeverForUAnanya05

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What do y'all think?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
You can Count me in.Even,I am not enjoying this trackUnhappy,These days i feel disconnected with the Show.Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalatiapvsluvyou

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaani21

You can Count me in.Even,I am not enjoying this trackUnhappy,These days i feel disconnected with the Show.Confused

I started watching this show really late but read somewhere that they were at the verge of pulling the show off air but it picked up at the last moment. I hope they are able to do it again, if the situation gets worse..

And who knows!! It might just be a bunch of people like us who seem to have lost the connection.. Most people might continue to enjoy this track. I realize that many people are working hard for running this show. Lets hope for the best. I am trying to reconnect with the show but doesn't seem to work.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nshahtalati

pennu

IF-Sizzlerz

pennu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
for me first preference go to Romance only.. Romantic track and Romantic scenes... but a show can't run only with Romance... it need some Dramma tooo... About the this Don track... I am having the same feeling when Mukund track was going.. I enjoyed Mukku-Madhu scens and I am enjoying Sultan-Madhu scenes too... I  like Sultan more than Mukku... But i still love the show... all excited to know.. what gonna happen next in Rishbala's life due to Sulthan...

cardio21

sanaammu

Goldie

sanaammu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
yeah this track is little bit boring but Please wait and watch ...

apvsluvyoucardio21

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pennu

for me first preference go to Romance only.. Romantic track and Romantic scenes... but a show can't run only with Romance... it need some Dramma tooo... About the this Don track... I am having the same feeling when Mukund track was going.. I enjoyed Mukku-Madhu scens and I am enjoying Sultan-Madhu scenes too... I  like Sultan more than Mukku... But i still love the show... all excited to know.. what gonna happen next in Rishbala's life due to Sulthan...

I started watching the show during the Ganpati track, then went back to see past episodes but never watched Mukund Madhu track. May be that's why can't imagine the soap without RK Madhu track.. 
I totally agree with u, that the drama was needed. But I wish I could relate to it. I m still trying to be loyal to the show, hope I find my connection again. I have no problem with Sultan. I liked him but not with Madhu. 
This is the only show I ve ever watched, my mom watches all TV soaps avidly. I made her watch this soap. But she says that she doesn't enjoy this soap anymore. 

nshahtalatipennu

cardio21

IF-Rockerz

cardio21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaammu

yeah this track is little bit boring but Please wait and watch ...

I am trying to stay loyal. And still have my faith in the actors and the creative team. I am sure I will be able to reconnect with the show again, once they bring back Rk n Madhu track. I appreciate the hard work of all actors. This is the only show I watch.. 

Ananya05

IF-Rockerz

Ananya05

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Couldn't agree with you more. I have a total disconnect with the show right now. Skipped last two episodes. Watched today's episode in parts. 

apvsluvyou

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.