Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

When did Madhu decide he's "Achcha wala Don"...???

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I'm not really watching the show now, so I'm genuinely confused...ConfusedWas there a realization scene where Madhu decided that Sultan is " Achcha wala Don" and Not "Don wala don"...???Confused

As far as I know, she's seen him beat up, shoot, kill many men and also make his son a living bait...!!!OuchHe also kidnapped her at gun point once(though only for his son).She also knows he's into hiding...She knows he was shot and can't go to a hospital even if he was mortally injured too...Embarrassed

In sab ke beech me, when did she decide that Sultan has a "Golden heart"...??EmbarrassedDid he do something to make her realize or was it only because he's a father and loves his son...???ShockedEmbarrassed

P.S - I'm sure even Osama loved his son very much!!!!WinkShocked

P.P.S - Tomorrow sultan might turn into an undercover agent, sure...This is MEIEJ after all and anything is possible...WinkBut my point is does Madhu KNOW it, or is she helping a criminal just like that...???ShockedErmm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleiris23kash_meet10berrysweetAnikz003berry12345pooja48sanaammubriavaani21apvsluvyoubaisakh45-Neferet-ornella_mgsree.gattuSimple-GirlRuthlessQueenamrithasAngeenashweta2728Sagar21ForeverForUraj80_charu_sirjee--Yukthi--susan7kahkashansakinaseelaksNeha10skandimanesha76Hdhdleelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When did Madhu decide he's "Achcha wala Don"...???" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
there are 2 reasons..one, his son is innocent that's why she decided to help him..two, he spared RK's life toh that means he's acha wala don..see, again RK came into the picture from nowhere..LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lakshmi69pooja48AngeenaRuthlessQueeneminentsree.gattuForeverForUsaijahnavimeenji22-Dil-

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

there are 2 reasons..one, his son is innocent that's why she decided to help him..two, he spared RK's life toh that means he's acha wala don..see, again RK came into the picture from nowhere..LOL

LOLLOL I'm really confused though...ConfusedIf Bhujang happens to have a son whom he loves tomorrow, will she be helping him too...???ShockedLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

purpleiris23RuthlessQueensree.gattuSimple-GirlAngeenaraj80saijahnavi

SimranDsena01

Goldie

SimranDsena01

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly!!
Mera hero bura aur woh sultan mahan!!!what sanse does it make?
only i know maine last 3 epi' s vivian ke bina kaise nikale the!
Aur kis angle se sultan has a golden heart????
Madhu is strange yaar! Hamara hero usse itna pyaar karta hai,woh heartless aur woh selfish sultan has a "golden" heart!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RuthlessQueensree.gattuSimple-Girlsaijahnavi-Dil-

-Dil-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Dil-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuterishabhala

Exactly!!
Mera hero bura aur woh sultan mahan!!!what sanse does it make?
only i know maine last 3 epi' s vivian ke bina kaise nikale the!
Aur kis angle se sultan has a golden heart????
Madhu is strange yaar! Hamara hero usse itna pyaar karta hai,woh heartless aur woh selfish sultan has a "golden" heart!

The thing is I can't decide how can Madhu witness him shooting people like it's everyday occurance. and even then the  only thing she takes him to task for is "How he treats his Son"...!!!!ShockedLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SimranDsena01Simple-GirlRuthlessQueensaijahnavi

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dilnasheen

Originally posted by _charu_

LOLLOL I'm really confused though...ConfusedIf Bhujang happens to have a son whom he loves tomorrow, will she be helping him too...???ShockedLOL

not just that, she will make sure he sudhrofies and spends his entire life in bhajan keertan  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AngeenaRuthlessQueenraj80saijahnavi-Dil-

armummy

IF-Dazzler

armummy

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

He said sorry to madhu :-)

Don't forget to read TT articles on sultan ...you will have all ur doubts cleared .

Edited by armummy - 26 March 2013 at 8:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dil-

amar5000

amar5000

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
if she can give blood to rk she can help anyone

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10rs272sihueminent-Rimsha-sizzles-Dil-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.