Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

butterfly15..

Goldie

butterfly15..

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
I have seen many posts being closed because apparently they attack RK and it involves calling him stupid etc.
Also posts are being closed because people said they believe his actions are inhumane and wrong, and apparently we aren't allowed to say this because it hurts his fans, and goes against their opinions.Confused

But there are so many posts about how stupid Madhu is, and how rubbish Sultan is, but that's ok right?
There are so many posts of name calling, but how comes these topics aren't closed. And it's not just Madhu and Sultan but other characters too.

The only ones that seem to get closed are those that criticize RK.

I'm all for healthy discussions, and don't like it when people are downright bashing someone, but I thought we are allowed to express our views in a civilised way. But that doesn't seem to be the case, it seems we are only allowed to do that if we are supporting RK.

Edited by butterfly15.. - 26 March 2013 at 7:57pm

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

HoTSHeLL4venimanilakshmi69Seresashubabegumpriyalovesyouleena63vena.cava.rs272Angel.KhushiSimran114Rimpy15RSP04rosalineakjojo1986sihu..-DeViLiA-..amni375-Siaa-MrManagement-Misek-cosmogirl77-iLoveKaran-4ever4lovefantesymozart66-Wanderer--Veritaserum--optimist-happygoluckyANJALI_SAMARIYAKittuPratzz_Darling_vampires-lover.Wanderer...Sujith1001..-brokensoul--WhiteGirl-Drashtifan4everfia21SilentsoulAbsoluvpennuMischiefManagedbubblygal1711-MERRY-tabby999levernebhanu_rekhagArnav90--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ok to bash Madhu and Sultan but not RK?" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

priyalovesyou

Groupbie

priyalovesyou

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
The mods are biased since most probably watch the show themselves!Sleepy

Edited by priyalovesyou - 26 March 2013 at 8:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Udhay--

khadija246

khadija246

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
completely agree...this show is not just about RK we need to appreciate all the other characters as well no matter what their roles are or what the story line is :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jojo1986--Udhay--

ainanwer

Goldie

ainanwer

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
need to stop bashing

--Udhay--

DANGGG

IF-Rockerz

DANGGG

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by butterfly15..

I have seen many posts being closed because apparently they attack RK and it involves calling him stupid etc.
Also posts are being closed because people said they believe his actions are inhumane and wrong, and apparently we aren't allowed to say this because it hurts his fans, and goes against their opinions.Confused

But there are so many posts about how stupid Madhu is, and how rubbish Sultan is, but that's ok right?
There are so many posts of name calling, but how comes these topics aren't closed. And it's not just Madhu and Sultan but other characters too.

The only ones that seem to get closed are those that criticize RK.

I'm all for healthy discussions, and don't like it when people are downright bashing someone, but I thought we are allowed to express our views in a civilised way. But that doesn't seem to be the case, it seems we are only allowed to do that if we are supporting RK.

OMG OMG OMG OMG ur here???Shocked

dude u rember me, misha????

i always knew u liked DD and were a brashti fan but i never knew you watched MB too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly15..vampires-lover--Udhay--

Siri22

IF-Dazzler

Siri22

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Welcome to MB ForumWink

--Udhay--

..Sujith1001..

IF-Rockerz

..Sujith1001..

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Very true!!
In my short experience in this forum, I find the Mods highly Biased..!!
Now I saw a topic titled Madhu is a criminal..! Shocked
It is not closed at all..
So, If RK is also called the same, I hope Mods maintain the same Silence..!! Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rs272butterfly15..KittuPratzzMischiefManagedtabby999--Udhay--

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

high hopes but no result all i can say this ..

i seriously hate when i see this but don't know what to do abt this ...biased things can't be controlled 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amni375butterfly15..KittuPratzz_Darling_..Sujith1001..--Udhay--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.