Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

nice episode after a real long time...

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

MADHU.BARUN

IF-Rockerz

MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Hey friends hope you didn't forget me! ! Wink getting very busy, held up with work! But yesterday's episode made me come to this forum and create a post!! What an episode yaar! My god! For the first time i felt our gopi has become proper gopi ahem modi! Bahu of kokila modi! The determination she had was outstanding that to when she knew her so called family urmila was in trouble. Instead of thinking something else to save her mami and maaji im very happy she chose to tell the truth. But I feel koki would be saved before itself. Coz cvs love urshi na!! Super happy with the episode! Ahems anger helplessness and frustration was a plus point! Overall wonderful episode! Kudos to sns Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delsiDeepzpadukone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nice episode after a real long time..." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Deepzpadukone

IF-Sizzlerz

Deepzpadukone

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Madhu who would forget you yaar!

Kudos to Devoleena for the protrayal of Gopi todayClap

delsi

IF-Dazzler

delsi

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
ya Madu you are absolutely right 
Today Gopi was so awesome her each and every world defending her maaji was great
i don't want this to be renuied by cvs hope urmila goes to prision

Post Reply New Post

Go to top