Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sree.gattu

IF-Dazzler

sree.gattu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
cv's already spoiled rk's character but cv's think they made people understand that rk loves madhu alot and rk 's ego talking about revenge but his heart and soul loves madhu alot.that's colors promoting  and showing review of abtak every week that when rk went to chawl and asked madhu who the person is he and apna haq jamaya they told that ;bhale rk apne muh se na kaha ho but the act he is doing with madhu clearly shows he loves her,concern about her lot' and madhu didn't make any koshish to remove shak from rk's mind'.
nextwhen rk put  3 people to spy madhu and talk about character that using her as characterless where radhaji slaps rk.then also colors analysis that 'sab rk ki kadwi baatein suna hai aur samajha hai  magar kisine yeh nahi jana ki woh kitna toot kar pyaar kartha hai uthna hi dard detha hai.dard ke baad ka milan main jo magic hai use kehthe hai pyaar and kab hoga shaq aur nafrat hatkar rk aur madhu ki zindagi main pyaar woh khubsoorat milan.
next  rk bina jaane jiske sath woh apni dil ki baat kar raha hai woh sultan hi hai.ek galtfamy ki wajah se gun nikhaltha hai sultan magar rk ki baatein sin kar woh apna irada badal detha hai aur gun andhar rakh detha hai.rk jab madhu ko majboor kartha hai to reveal the person's name.jab woh sultan ka suntha hai tab yaad atha rk ko uski mulakat sultan se.jab madhu kehti hai ki sultan ke sath madhu ka koi ristha nahi tab rk ko bahut afsos hota hai jo usne madhu ke sath kiya.
these are reviews given by colors channel about rk.
how many  understood that what  channel is telling about rk character is true from madhu kidnapped to till now about rk.how many  understood this that rk asking madhu in drunken state that is his love is so weak so she moved on.how many understod after seeing 28th frb,1st,2nd,3rd march rk in drunken state poured his love showing eventhough he want to take revenge on madhu he failed because he loves her and moments rishbala spent is not fake.so many didn't understand.so from cv's side their poor execution regarding rk's character and his true love.

kine log samjhe yeh baat in forum.noone.that means cv's failed to show to what they want to show about rk but only made so many to hate rk .because cv's failed to show or make anyone understand about rk.
sultan just entered and without knowing must everyone sympathsing with him.
cv's next step maybe bhujaang kidnapping madhu necause of sultan and take madhu to his home.their his mother maybe very very good at heart  or she may have some hart disease .she loves bhujang alot and can't see him in trouble and gives motherly love to madhu.he is also had some dark past .then madhu saves bhujaang also.
rk is worst and sultan and bhunjaag are best.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891lakshmi69thilu-cuteberry12345Prarthna.BxXxNoreen786xXxapvsluvyousanaammutanuja.sirimahimeshavaani21Simple-GirlNehaVdian__smita__Sagar21cool_sridesaitsaijahnavi.Chashmish.maria090

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "next bhujang kidnapping madhu ,cv's failed showin" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aahaaan_rk

Goldie

aahaaan_rk

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...i know wat ur feeling dear ...but rite now all i can say is let us just WAIT AND WATCH! Not tht we dont have any other option but I wud say this would be the best!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavimaria090

desait

IF-Rockerz

desait

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
just we will wait and watch.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavi

sree.gattu

IF-Dazzler

sree.gattu

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
his not my wn assumption but it's channel.i watch everyday abtak  ki kahaani also.everytime i see abtak ki kahaani i feel cv's failed in executing what they want to show about rk.when i come hear in forum it's knowing bashing rk.it started when start of rk that madhu should destroy rk ,downfall of rk.they wanted madhu to be mukkund.eventhough everyone know that rk [vd] is male of rk. rk sleeping with woman and dips.did they show rk as womaniser and with dips he ever crossed his limits that lifting her and thrown bed ke siva.i too didn't like rk doing that.i felt it's only madhu's right on rk.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saijahnavicool_srimeenji22maria090

vaani21

Goldie

vaani21

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
LOL yes Madhu may save Bhujaang also, and who knows, he may turn out to be the best of all three.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Simple-Girl-Rimsha-sizzlessaijahnavimaria090

Barbiedoll_sona

IF-Sizzlerz

Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Hmmm your insecurity is talking about sultan...sultan still attached to his wife so...don't bash him..arrogant person like rk...remind his word about madhu's mom...padmini samsher malik...bechari uske per padi but usne thukara diya..if you are a girl then you will accept that who have kicked your mom...no na...madhu is just helping sultan bcuz of little aaryan..rk is egoistic person..and selfish only...jab chahe madhu ko phek dega..aur uspe nazar rakhega..they are showing..girls are not weak..they have the right to move on ...if not sultan but she have to find another man but not rk..serial sammaj ka aaina hote hai..madhu should marry someone elst but not rk..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rani73zahrazar

tabby999

IF-Stunnerz

tabby999

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

i am sorry but i didn't get u ,u rsupporting rk by insulting madhu ..thanks dear but now howcome bhujang came into scene ,plz be little good to madhu also .ur love for rk ..i tooo love him but can't humiliate madhu ..

madhu is doing for humanity sake ,little aryaan sake ..she is not in love with sultan 

wait and watch how the further story goes rather making predictions which r baseless

to glorify rk don't stoop madhu low plz its a request ..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rani73zahrazar-Rimsha-sizzlesfunkyliciousBrainEaterOwl

bhanu_rekhag

IF-Stunnerz

bhanu_rekhag

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tabby999

i am sorry but i didn't get u ,u rsupporting rk by insulting madhu ..thanks dear but now howcome bhujang came into scene ,plz be little good to madhu also .ur love for rk ..i tooo love him but can't humiliate madhu ..

madhu is doing for humanity sake ,little aryaan sake ..she is not in love with sultan

wait and watch how the further story goes rather making predictions which r baseless

to glorify rk don't stoop madhu low plz its a request ..

coz bow CVs r not giving any reason to glorify RK...so to make him look best here many r talking low about Madhu...as simple as that...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tabby999

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.