Punar Vivah

SP's Second Marriage

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I have seen in my own family a widowed man's son and DIL coming for their dad's rishta ... why? Because they felt that since their lives are already settled with kids, they should get their dad a life partner that would be there to take care of and support him in such a time in his life.
Same reason I am totally fine with SP-Radha's PV. This isn't some teeny bopper lovestory or some 'I'm meant for you, you're mean't for me' type of story. The fact that AarYa talked it out with each other giving the valid points they did to each other is what made me even more convinced that it's ok to go ahead with this idea.
SP does look like a man who cannot function without a life partner by his side. He may look strong from the outside but that was because Gayatri was there all the way with him as his support system. Now that he doesn't have her by his side ... he needs someone and he knows Radha from before so who better to suggest for him than her? And also I think AarYa got this because they saw Radha taking interest in caring for SP's health.
Life is too short to sit and contemplate whether something should be done for the betterment of someone. There's no hurry in SP-Radha's PV .. there will surely be problems others will have with the idea because of the history they witnessed. But one fine day SP may suggest that he needs to get remarried because he needs someone by his side. So what's really so wrong in AarYa suggesting it ahead of time?
Z

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
I am really touched by the incident that happened in your family. It really takes guts to take such a huge step in India 👏

I am in favor on this PV. As I feel that in this age, one needs a life partner, a companion the most. As after certain time everybody gets busy with their own life. 

Radha has spent her whole life alone, she needs a companion the most. SP recently lost his wife and so he is very only now.

So it's a good thing that AarYa wants to bring these two lonely souls together.👏 👏
kriti07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
weel said Zster even i dont find anything wrong in it
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
nothing wrong , bachoka apna family hai to sp ko koi companion milta hai, n once upon he loved her so  whats wrong
lulujjjj thumbnail
well said me too not against older age PV.
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Darlz ur indeed has a big heart to share ur family story with us. Thank u ! And u r right. Old ages doesnt mean life has ended. They need love and care too