• Ankita Lokhande
    • Holi
    • Sushant Singh Rajput
    • bhaang
By TellychakkarTeam 27 Mar 2013 - 05:15
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande

Ankita Lokhande (Pavitra Rishta) and Sushant Singh Rajput (Kai Po Che) look stunning together. A jodi made in heaven, they look absolutely perfect and poised as lovebirds.

Today being Holi, we decided to have a small chat with Ankita.

"Last year, Sushant and I could not play Holi as we both were busy with our respective work schedule. But this year we will enjoy a lot," said the lady flashing her pearlies.

Given the current drought situation in Maharashtra, will she opt for a dry Holi? "I don't think Holi is possible without water. At least, not for me. Yes, we can splurge less, but water is necessary to enjoy the festival properly."

She further shared, "Usually, every year we tend to go to media parties, but this time it will be more private."

And what about bhang? "I have never had it till now and Sushant will not allow me to have it this year also (smiles). Reason being after you consume, the after effects of bhang are scary. So why take chance? I want to wish all my fans… happy and safe Holi."

Posted: 10 years ago
I loved the intro of the article ...Jodi made in heaven , that's our Sushita ..

Remember the times when theyused to show holi on PR sets and Ankita once was acting very silly and Sushant said that she had bhang ..πŸ˜†

Sushant also was doing so much masti ...every single person was having so much fun on the sets ...
haan tanya di best holi ever we got so much offscreen sushita moments from holi on pr sets to zoom holi party sushita were sooo open with each other it was great to see them so in love!!! 

was hoping they would go to the zoom party this year but im still happy there spending quality time with each other in private being around media all the time must not be that fun πŸ˜³

haha i thought ankita was actually high off of bhaang during pr holi offscreen moments in 2011 she wasnt acting soo silly  didnt know she didnt drink πŸ˜†
Tfs anu
This is a cute article ...love sushita sooo dey r spending quality tym with each other at home and will play lot of holi ...its sooo gud what a want a cute int frm dem hope so we will get ...missing d tym when dey did lots of masti last to last yr and i love d int in which sush said anki "i love u" in marathi " mujhe tumchavar ati prem aahe " hehe awww so cute and anki ws all shy hehe
awww ya mayu that was such a sweet moment!!! never seen ankita blush like that other than the proposal on jdj other than that shes the one who most of the time makes sushant blush πŸ˜†
 thanks Anu for the article. hmmm no hope of their attending zoom holi party. bt koi nahi they are spending time with each other and enjoying privately. i miss sushita holi segments. my fav is the one where sushant said i love u to anki in marathi.
Yes dat's d day other than proposal day when anki was all blush πŸ˜›
Other than that i also liked zoom holi bash seg when sushita were enjoying soo much and becoming all cozy sush playing with anki's hair and hugging and once toh he picked her up awww πŸ˜‰ dat ws sooo cute
Thanks anu for sharing the article in a new thread.
Such a sweet article. Anki made it extra sweet. Hope they enjoy a lot. And what about zoom holi bash? Won't they attend it too? Anki said that this yr they won't attend any media party. It will be more private. I like the way they keep privacy. They are so genuine. No show off. But I really want them to attend Zoom holi bash.
Anyway Anu u changed the UN kya? I was thinking yeh luvsushita kaha se aya?🀣
Originally posted by Afss

Thanks anu for sharing the article in a new thread.
Such a sweet article. Anki made it extra sweet. Hope they enjoy a lot. And what about zoom holi bash? Won't they attend it too? Anki said that this yr they won't attend any media party. It will be more private. I like the way they keep privacy. They are so genuine. No show off. But I really want them to attend Zoom holi bash.
Anyway Anu u changed the UN kya? I was thinking yeh luvsushita kaha se aya?🀣
hopefully they will atleast zoom holi bash afss!!

haha ya i finally changed it wanted to show my full dedication to the best couple everπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Btw nyc un anu hey anu update ur ff yr missing our arman soo much