•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Did you guys notice that?

Dance instructors are usually called that rather than "workshop" heads. And MasterJis, I'm assuming, do exist in brothels to teach the girls how to dance and stuff.

They've given Tannu every vice at this point. I cannot wait to see Asad's reaction.  😆

Which makes me wonder, did Imran frequent brothels? It sounded like he was in a relationship with Tannu rather than having had a ONS or MNS (multiple nights..)? What's the deal?
Posted: 11 years ago
Hmmm, well spotted! Although Master-ji is a fairly ambiguous term. I have heard a few tailor-in-chiefs called Master-ji. Also Master-ji could be a nickname for  Tanveer's puppet-master (Razia). But yes, quite possible that it is her dance master from the brothel. 
However, whatever the case, if the Master's call is intercepted by any of Asad's family, Tanveer will have a lot of explaining to do. If it's the tailor-masterji, then he might let drop that her workshops are fine. And worse in the other two cases.
Anyway, glad to see Tanveer troubled (albeit temporarily), although no doubt she'll wriggle out ot this one too.