Where my heart is! TaaRey ss *Completed*

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Guys, okok I know I have an ff going on right now but I really wanted to write this ss. Please tell me if you guys like it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Finally, everything is perfect for Rey and Taani. They've gotten over the misunderstandings, the problems, the jealousy.They have found their happiness. But like everyone says all good things must come to an end. So what happens when a person from the past comes back and mixes everything up. 
More Misunderstandings, More Problems. Will Taani and Rey be able to overcome these hurdles too or will they're love be too weak. 
But most importantly will they find out where they're heart is?
A story filled with love, passion, desire, dreams, jealousy and friendship.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So? What do you guys think? Should I continue? Please comment to let me know and yeah I also want you guys to take guesses on who the "mystery person" is 

Index Below 
Edited by TaareyFan23 - 11 years ago
Hey it's a superb concept, plz continue soon and am eagerly waiting to know who the mystery person is
Awesome concept, sounds da interesting, I already love the way u write!! Looking forward to the first part, thanx for the pm n pls pm me when u cont
First of all, thanks for the pm or else I would have missed an excellent ff. The concept seems really very interesting. plz. plz. update soon😊.
continue andi am looking forward the story. thanks for the pm and let me know when u update
The concept is superb plz continue soon...n the mystery man wil be kria I think so...update soon
wow gr8 concept supenese who is dat person ...luking forward to part 1 update soon 

This is the first chapter so tell me if you liked it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taani walked into St.Louis extra happy today. Today was finally the day her and Rey would tell the gang about their relationship. She walked into the canteen and saw the gang sitting.

Taani- Hey Guys.

Gang- Hi Taani

Taani looked at Rey and found him already staring at her with a huge smile on his face. They stared at eachother for 5 minutes before Vicky and Nil disturbed them

Vicky *whispering to Nil*- Look how Rey is looking at Taani.

Nil *whispering to Vicky*- and how Taani is looking at Rey

Vicky- Let's go disturb them. *Vicky smiled wickedly

Nil nodded and he and Vicky went towards Rey

Vicky- Arey, Rey isn't Taani looking nice today?

Rey *dreamily* - She always looks nice

Nil – Yeah but she is looking extra hot today. Look at how all the guys in the canteen are staring at her. It's good she doesn't have a boyfriend or he would have killed them

Rey snapped out of his thoughts.

Rey- WHAT? WHERE? Why are all the boys looking at her? *Rey looked around frantically causing Vicky and Nil to burst out laughing*

Rey *blushing* - You guys are stupid.

Rey got up and walked towards Taani. He stood beside her.

Rey *to Taani* - It's time

Taani nodded in response nervously

Rey – Guys, I have to tell you something.

The gang looked up confused

Sharon and Swayam- What happened Rey, is everything okay?

Sharon and Swayam looked at eachother and blushed while the boys raised their hands up

Boys – CHEMISTRYYY

Rey- No Guys, There's nothing wrong. Actually, it's about a girl

The gang leaned in interested. After so long, Rey was going to talk to them about a girl

Sharon *excitedly* - Oh WOW Reyaansh Singhania wants to talk to us about a girl? Who is she? ;)

Rey *blushed* - Actually, she's the most perfect person in the world. Her eyes, her smile, her body, the way she laughs, the way she gets angry, the way she makes me happy all the time. She's just perfect. Her eyes are a mix of grey and brown and they only suit her. Her smile is so big and cheerful. Her laugh is so contagious. The way she blushes is so adorable. The way she cares for everyone around her and always puts her bhai as her priority. They was she has so much work from the college but she still manages to find time for me. She doesn't wear dresses or shorts, but she still looks so god damn beautiful.

Taani looked at Rey in awe. She never knew his love was that deep. The gang kept looking from Rey to Taani.

Nil- Rey, by any chance is the girl you love in this room?

Rey*looks at Taani*- Yeah

The gang sees him look at Taani and all smile except for Swayam

Swayam- Rey, is that girl by any chance Riya? (random girl)

Rey *still looking at Taani* - No

The gang looked at Swayam's uneasy expression and bit their lips in order to stop themselves from laughing

Vicky- Is it Ta-

Rey- Yes

Vicky *shocked* - Tanisha? You're in love with Tanisha? Seriously? But I've never even seen you talk to her. What the hell man? You didn't even tell us. Whatever, good pick man, she's super-hot

Rey *still lost in Taani*- She's not hot, she's beautiful

Taani looked at Rey not being able to register his words. Did he just call another girl beautiful?

Amar- Tanisha plus Ley,Ley plus Tanisha equals pyaal

Rey*comes out of his trance* - huh? Who's tanisha?

He looks towards Taani and sees her fuming in anger. He quickly realizes what he said.

Rey – No NO guys, not Tanisha. Taani, I love Taani

The guys (except swayam) smiled and raised their hands in chemistry while the girls were in shock

Swayam – What? You and Taani? When? Where? Why? How?

Rey – Me and Taani love eachother, it was after the basketball match, at your house because I love her

Swayam *angrily* – You went to my house when I wasn't there to talk to my sister? Rey can I talk to you please?

Rey looked down and nodded. Swayam and him walked out of the canteen  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know I know tora drag on tha but I needed to show this from this point. Waise bhi next chapter mai new entry

Precap

What will Swayam say to Rey? New Entry or should I say Old Character re-entry 

Nice start... Loved the way Rey was lost in Taani and answered everything dreamily..
God! This possessive Bhai! how is he gonna react now
I hope he agrees.
Plz. continue soon,, Eagerly waiting to see what happens nextπŸ˜›