Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Madhubala = Mandaakini?

indiaraj Newbie
indiaraj
indiaraj

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Hi, this is my first post in India Forums.

I have been watching Madhubala on and off. It was very interesting after RK  Madhu marriage but then went down during Malik - Padmini marriage and useless romance between RK and Madhu. However I had already sensed one among them must be faking. Actually I was expecting Madhu to be acting all lovely Dovely to destroy RK. I have to admit creatives have surprised me.

Coming to actual point that I want to discuss. More I see Madhu with Sultan more of it looks like Mandaakini. Any one remember her from past years? YES, same old Mandaakini who was alleged to have relationship with then Mumbai's underworld Don (??? I guess everyone knows who he is, he lives in Dubai now). Its believed that because of underworld's connection Mandaakini was lunched. Is Madhubala one more Mandaakini in making?

I think RK will burn himself now in rescuing Madhu. This has to be the way for story to move forward.
Madhu has stuck in the clutches of DON now but RK comes to rescue her. Madhu asks him to be off as she doesn't believe RK. RK blames himself for bringing this upon to Madhu. RK has to burn himself to redeem himself. From the synopsis of this show, thats what I understand. Burning self for the love. Madhu has done it. Now its RK's turn.

One of the worst thing this media brings out be it Movies or TV shows is glorification of crime and and the criminal. There is no justification for the crime. Ask this to victims of the crime.

Since its a drama I don't mind revenge track. For once I want Indian devi heroine to be selfish and take Don's help to bring down RK and again RK bouncing back with revenge on Madhu and settle the score.  And finally end the show with pure love. No hard feelings in between.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

devsumShazzievioletshinedesaitAnoshka-the-Gemkahkashansakina

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Really its mandaakini story  I don't know about this..
Anoshka-the-Gem IF-Rockerz
Anoshka-the-Gem
Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
Very interesting post. I'll go look up mandakini nowLOL

Umm yes very possible that unknowingly madhu is going deep inside the don't world and maybe rk will rescue her out of it but maybe by then it would be too late?! Anything can happenConfused
desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
In fact My husband told me last week.Mandakini was launch bye don in bollywood.so may be sultan will help Madhu also in same.
-DEvil_Heart- IF-Sizzlerz
-DEvil_Heart-
-DEvil_Heart-

Posted: 26 March 2013 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Welcome to india forumsBig smile
intresting postThumbs Up i noe whom r u talking abt would love to see dis kind of track i luved it
LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index