Qubool Hai

SS- Give Me Love

ohsehun. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys, I'm Faye. I'm not new to the QH forum, but I have been somewhat of a silent reader in this forum up until now...

So anyway, this idea has been playing in my head for a while now- so I finally decided to pen it down...I wrote this last year but couldn't post until now so that sucked :/ 
Do give feedback and drop in your likes and comments, I would love to hear from you all -

Faye. 

------------------------------------------------

Give Me Love

Prologue

--------------------------

'There is a fine line between love and hate...'

~o~

She watched him secretly from the corner of her eyes. She could see his hurt demeanor, the way he hid everything he actually felt with a forced smile. She knew it was hard to accept, she herself didn't agree with what was happening. 

What was happening? He was her love, the only one she ever actually loved with all her heart. She never thought that she'd be here, having to fake everything. Yet here she was, about to get married; to someone else, to the man she didn't love. It was true.

She didn't love him; she could never look at him that way. Hell, she actually considered Ayaan as her brother before this whole awkward situation had arisen. She even thought that he and Humaira would get married one day, she had it all planned; she would've acted as a matchmaker and made everyone realize how perfect the two were for each other, then they would be talking about it in the future and she would be proud of the fact that she brought two people in love together, Ayaan and Humaira. She expected it to go that way.

But he claimed that he loved her.

And she couldn't, no matter how much she wanted to just this once, be that selfish. She was obstinate, got everything she wanted, loved to irritate, and was a trouble maker. But she was never even that selfish...Just for the sake of others. 

She had to sacrifice; sacrifice her life, which she had planned on spending with someone else, with him, she sacrificed her love, he was her everything. And he, in return, also sacrificed his.

She still remembered those days. He was her first love. Arrogant, condescending, egotistical and pure irritating Asad Ahmed Khan, was her first love. Asad of all people. Who would've known? She never once thought that she'd fall for anyone, her definition of love was always incomplete. In an attempt to teach someone else what love was, she ended up learning the same thing. That same arrogant man, who she encountered on that fateful day, became her soul mate.

The way she fell in love wasn't the same way that they showed it in movies, she didn't fall in love at first sight, she didn't fall for his looks, he had never touched her and they never kissed, it wasn't like how they showed it in those films, they never had an easy time, it was all pain and troubles right from the beginning and they had come a long way since then. But it was love. She fell in love with Asad.

It was strange, with two opposites like that, who hated each other from the beginning, they then had some sort of a comradeship, a friendship and eventually actual feelings for each other, how did that even work out? It turned out; these two opposite were really just two equivalents, two lost souls in search of a little something called love. It was bound to happen.

Allah ta'alah had already planned everything for us; He planned what was in our Fate, meaning that our Fate was already written for us. And she knew that Asad was already written in her Fate. If it was meant to be, she knew that he would already be hers. If he wasn't for her...then maybe he was never actually hers in the first place. Even so...Surely, it couldn't be Ayaan who was meant to be for her if it felt this wrong to be with him. She just hoped that what she thought was true. Before it was too late. She prayed for a miracle to happen. 

--~o~--

What did you think guys? This was just the prologue, so I will be writing up the next chapters and posting them up soon.

Faye. ðŸ˜³

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is really good ! You should post more often ðŸ˜ƒ
bindasss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is a really great start! Please post soon!
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Oh My Gawsh Faye, this is amazing
I can't believe you didn't post it earlier😆
I loved it
Continue super fast and PM me when you do <3
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing!! I love it ...please PM me :)) Thank youu 
Hey faye :) that was brilliant! you write so well. do continue soon x 
roses.09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome. Would love to read more of it. Please add me to ur pm list.
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved itx
AmaZaynGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Nice 1...plz continue soon
grad2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice pzz do update soon :)