Anamika

Poor Jeet (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 14

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
P.S. Ordering people to "stay out of a topic" is against IF CoC.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Jeet (Page 9)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
well yes...ana is wrong..her character is potrayed to be so...n i love her in that avatar...shez doing fab
and rano is right... though she is a plane jane like many girls out there, her character is totally one could relate to.

umm when did i compare here?Sleepy

if ur refering to the prevz post...where i said then neither is ana jeet's love..
that's coz i thought (which i still think u r) indirectly u r trying to say jeeka is better off than raneet

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Okay, so answer a final question: WHY WAS JEET JEALOUS OF RANO'S FIANCE?
Try and answer it without admitting defeat and without some vapid quote. I know you can't, and It pains me a lot to insult my intelligence by even trying to argue with somebody like you, but Comedy is hard to resist. Good luck with answering.

If a someone uses anger and jealousy to stop you talking to other people or seeing others, this isn't really about love it's about control.Embarrassed
You said that was your final question, so I hope you will leaveTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

i thought (which i still think u r) indirectly u r trying to say jeeka is better off than raneet

I am not trying to say that, and I can't do anything if you feel that. I am a Jeeka fan, but in this post, I just talked about how Jeet agreed to the marriage. I didn't try to compare Jeeka/Raneet or Anamika/Rano. I don't believe proving Raneet wrong will prove Jeeka right. I personally want a new man for Anamika, so there is no need for me to prove Raneet worseTongue This post is to show that Jeet also deserves someone else, he should also get a new girl. I just can't understand where in the post I said Jeeka is betterConfused

Edited by SunshineTears - 29 March 2013 at 12:22pm

Jesmi9

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
ohh godd...ur above post..??Confused

u will be at peace if ur bf or hubby pursue someone else..!

umm..i cant so i prefer being in control than in love Wink
we have been talking..sorry arguing for quiet a while..ur name? Smile

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
And why would someone want to 'control' a person they feel no romantic affection for? And how should one feel when they see their loved one getting intimate with someone else? (this is a corrollary to the question, so not really a seperate one).

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

umm..i cant so i prefer being in control than in love Wink
we have been talking..sorry arguing for quiet a while..ur name? Smile

controlling and loving are different things, if my bf/husband is flirting with someone, then he is obviously not in love with me. so it is just better to let him go instead of trying to control him and be sad... just my point of view...I can't change what others thinkSmile
sorry for arguing, I am Afra, what is your name?

Edited by SunshineTears - 29 March 2013 at 12:26pm

Jesmi9

aTTiTude_dIvA

IF-Dazzler

aTTiTude_dIvA

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
a new man for anamika..?!! u mean if she changes and finds some new ways to survive rather than blood of her loved ones right?

and u said u like jeeka then why? just curious.

and not liking rano?is it coz she was potrayed as falling for jeet before he did...? this is another mentality of indian tell i would like to change following the frnds turning to lovers.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.