Poor Jeet (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 14

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

You answered? Where? That love is never jealous? Was THAT your answer? G'ness gracious! ROFL

1. You just said you proved Jeet loves Rano, so maybe you don't need to reply to the post anymoreSmile
2. Yes, that was my answer, but you are the one who doesn't know what to reply to itEmbarrassed
3. Didn't you say you were going to stay out of my posts as long as I don't take your name or involve you in it, what are you doing here? You can't even keep your own words, I seeROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jesmi9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Jeet (Page 7)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aTTiTude_dIvA

well in that case ur this post on 'poor jeet' must imply more on ana...

the root of all problems jeet has faced till now Smile

and yes i believe whats between raneet maybe was'nt f'ship at all to begin with...it was love which jeet realized a bit later after rano did Smile

sure, why not? why don't you make a post on that instead of telling me? if you think Anamika caused Jeet problems, make a post on that, my post in about how Rano caused him problems, why can't you people just stick to that? or do you always need the help of Anamika in order to defend Rano?LOLLOLLOL

Edited by SunshineTears - 29 March 2013 at 11:49am

Jesmi9

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Please explain your statement that love is never jealous and how exactly that quote applies to real life. Were you even in your senses when you typed that out? ROFL

Edited by krystal_watz - 29 March 2013 at 11:50am

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Please prove that love is never jealous. Were you even in your senses when you typed that out? ROFL

I thought you have a Ph.D, and you don't even know that isn't my lineLOL That is a quote, Ms. Ph.D, that's why I put it in quotation marksWink It is not my lineEmbarrassedROFL

Edited by SunshineTears - 29 March 2013 at 11:53am

Jesmi9

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Lesson for All: Never get jealous when the girl/boy you love gets engaged/marries/flirts with another person. Also, please don't object to infidelity. It's unnatural to be jealous when you're in love. *giddy*
Oh, I'm loving this.

SunshineTears

IF-Dazzler

SunshineTears

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Again...
1.You just said you proved Jeet loves Rano, so maybe you don't need to reply to the post anymoreSmile
2. Didn't you say you were going to stay out of my posts as long as I don't take your name or involve you in it, what are you doing here? You can't even keep your own words, I seeROFLROFLROFL

Jesmi9

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Yeah, so please explain how that quote applies to real-life situations. I'm waiting for some path-breaking revelations *bated breath*

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Oh, so can't explain I see. So, you admit that your quote has no relevance to real life. What happened, couldn't contradict what I wrote about not objecting to infidelity? Or not being jealous when your bf got married to somebody else? Poor thing. ROFL

Edited by krystal_watz - 29 March 2013 at 12:00pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Anamika Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.